JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Best Quotes Ever

I know we have had a game of quoting movie lines in the entertainment section. I wanted to start a thread with quotations from famous or non-famous people that have impacted you. Tell us the quote and what it means to you personally. Some may be obvious but some are more obscure.

Here is one of my very favorites. To me it is not just about playing baseball - it is about being in the truth. There are many people who know we have the truth and yet they cannot 'live it' like we are are. This pretty much sums it up for me.

Gina Davis says to Tom Hanks when her character is quitting baseball, "It just got too hard." Tom replies tersely, "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard everybody would do it. It's the hard that makes it great!"

Do song lyrics count?

"When the night has come, and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we see, no I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid, just as long as you stand by me"

"If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall, and the mountains should crumble to the sea, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear. Just as long as you stand by me".

LOVE IT!!!!:ok:

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill from Bill and Teds Excellent adventure. ;)

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

King David..No where else did he want to be than In Jehovah House, He wanted to be taught by Jehovah,, He love to sit with Integrity keepers and not with the evil minded.. They are my favs.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that quote, Nance.

I'm going to write this in my husband's card this anniversary:

On our Anniversary, I want you to

Know how much I’ve

Enjoyed annoying

You all this time, &

How excited I am

To keep doing so

In the future.

I really like that quote, Nance.

I'm going to write this in my husband's card this anniversary:

On our Anniversary, I want you to

Know how much I’ve

Enjoyed annoying

You all this time, &

How excited I am

To keep doing so

In the future.

Haha.....Love.True love.:crush:

from animaniacs "pinky and the brain"

pinky: "so what are we going to do today?"

the brain "the same thing we do everyday Pinky, try to take over the world!"

I love this so much cause when people used to ask me the question what are you going to do today i often jokingly said "same thing I do everyday! try to take over the world!" lol

from animaniacs "pinky and the brain"

pinky: "so what are we going to do today?"

the brain "the same thing we do everyday Pinky, try to take over the world!"

I love this so much cause when people used to ask me the question what are you going to do today i often jokingly said "same thing I do everyday! try to take over the world!" lol

I love it!!! ....lol.....

Last Years Zone Visit.

" People are constantly searching for the fountain of Youth. In Gods New system we will be Young again.

In this world we are only Old once..

We had Bro. Lochte. (Forgive my spelling.)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 1 month later...

Courteous to all, intimate with few.....

From a sister in Va.... Quoting Thomas Jefferson

Inch by inch a cintch, yard by yard hard, mile by mile a trial...

From our C.O. Brother Raphtopolis years ago....I try to follow every day!....

:wave:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif