JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA!

We had a sister who would volunteer to drive when I would conduct meetings for service. She would sit in the front row, and all the sisters behind her would be motioning with their hands "no, No, NO!" LOL!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I can picture that Bob. Before I had my own wheels.

I had to hitch a ride with a Sister. She drove like she was in the batmobile....lols

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

We have an old sister who drives a 60's Impala that she bought when it was new. She insists on driving. She has a clip on the dashboard that holds the tubing  that goes from her oxygen tank to her nose. We all make sure she has left the parking lot before we venture out.  :(

I love those impalas. I see a few classics around. .

I love to go to the Mustang shows see them restored..

Guess you can put a twist on Little old Lady from Pasadena. Little old Lady from San Diego.

Go granny go. She will shut em down. ...lols

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Yes I am afraid... :help:  I didn't grow up in the 60's..But I love most things about that decade..Maybe I need some modernizing.  8-)

Thanks Peter, I was really looking for the answer to that important question!  :(  :lol:

Her's annodder un from my schoolin' dayz.  Neder countin' ta 10 in Latin when youz be angr'  -  unus ( or uno ), duo, tres, quattuor, qinqua, sex, septem, octo, novem, DECK 'EM ( decem ) :boxing:

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

HA HA HA!

We had a sister who would volunteer to drive when I would conduct meetings for service. She would sit in the front row, and all the sisters behind her would be motioning with their hands "no, No, NO!" LOL!

lol... we had one old sister who offered to take me to the meeting in her car.    She drove so slowly that little old ladies WALKING on the sidewalk were overtaking us.  The cars were stacked up behind us honking their horn... she was a little deaf and it didn't seem to bother her. 

Longest 1hour drive of a 20 min journey of my life.