JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Where to store "stuff" ????

Steam Punk it IS!!! I love it. I bet (did I mention I am in Las Vegas? ) that when ones get resurrected from that time period we are REALLY going to have some fun :punk:

Hey, maybe the inventor of Mountain Dew will make it :notworthy:

:lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I wouldn't mind storing away some Harry London's chocolate somewhere also.

Hi Nance,

I hadn't heard of Harry London chocolates so I googled it--WOW!!! They look absolutely fantastic!! I almost drooled on my screen!

So maybe you won't have to store it--maybe when he comes back he can make a nice big batch just for you! :chef: And of course you'll share it with the rest of us chocoholics! LOL

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

EVEN BETTER.

Can you imagine have the inventor" of some of things make you something :ecstatic:

Come on New World.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I toured the Harry London factory, they give great samples, and the shop is wonderful.Oprah orders candy from there. I bought a box of chocolate bits and pieces mixed with pretzels.... Yum!

It is the best chocolate I've ever had.My sister was an oompa loompa there over the holidays, a temp worker,she brought me excellent Buttered

Caramels.You can only eat half of one.They are super rich.

I think chocolate made in paradise will be unbelievable!!!

Am I the only one that remembers the Moutian Dew bottles use to say "Filled by" and then list several names like Billey, Tommy and Sue? My best friends Mom siad it was a joke as if the bottle was "peed in by the names of the people listed!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Nance, you really made my mouth water! LOL....

And I was thinking the same thing too--how fantastic they would taste when the creator of such incredible sweets was able to perfect them because he'd have the perfect brain to concote the absolutely most delicious treats EVER!! :bouncing:

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

Am I the only one that remembers the Moutian Dew bottles use to say "Filled by" and then list several names like Billey' date=' Tommy and Sue? My best friends Mom siad it was a joke as if the bottle was "peed in by the names of the people listed![/quote'] I don't remember them either but here they are...

153334=8434-mt dew 2.jpg

Attached files 153334=8433-mt dew.png

Nance what are Marathon Johns please.

We had licorice twisters &ropes. They would come in along

Like alfoil container & other assorted treats. Yum.

Speaking of Names last year Coke had a fad with all these names

On their 600mls. Scott. Jess etc.

I don't think we get Montain dew anymore either

Do you renember the old Coke ads?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Is that a young Charelton Heston? I never really remembered the older movie stars like Charelton Heston being so musclar and well built but looking at the older movies like The Ten Commandments I can see that they were! I guess I was so young when I saw them that I did not recognize the beauty of the human body. My husband and I were talking one time and said "Remember when we use to think we would not trade our body for anybody's?" Not we think we would trade our body for "just about any bodies's!"

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Yes whoever he was has nice Teeth. Lols.

Charlton. Charles Branson. Yul Brinner.:heart:

lols.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

As for the Mountain Dew ...

The original formula was invented in 1940 by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman ... A revised formula was created by Bill Bridgforth in 1958. ... Bill Bridgforth, who joined Tri-City Beverage in 1958 as plant manager, is credited with perfecting the flavor of Mountain Dew as we know it today. ... 1949 - Barney Hartman dies ... Bill Bridgforth is still alive at the age of 72

Couldn't find out what happened to Ally Hartman :depressed:

Now, if you cannot get Bill Bridgforth to give you the formula ... well, waiting for the resurrection may not help ...

“For here I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind' date=' neither will they come up into the heart.[/quote']

If any of them make it, they may not remember the formula ...

Better hope you find a place so stash that stuff! :)-D

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Too cuuuttteeee!!!! :)

I have photos of mine covered in chocky.

&one of them got a brand new. Lippy I had only bought a few

Days. This happened a few years back. He put it all over himself including

His blonde hair. Lols. Thank goodness for Baby wipes>:D<

• 1 month later...

I read to this post to my husband, just to show him how crazy the thoughts of witnesses are, my children do this too(their thoughts, I mean). Of course the oldest is 28yrs and the youngest is 20yrs. My husband has been in the truth for 8yrs, he is very basic, doesn't get this thought process at all. He grows his own garden, hunts his own food, we only go into town about once every 2 wks, but sometimes more often since the brothers and sisters are calling on his help more and more. He knows all about electric, since he used to pull up poles in the old days, he even had a pole fall down on him when he was at the top, he's been a truck driver all over the u.s., he mechanics on heavy equipment and can operate them faster than anyone, his favorite books are Louis L'Amour. He doesn't watch t.v. and doesn't know anything about computers and doesn't want to know. My reasoning with him is that if the society uses the computer then we can use it for spiritual things. 

The only way I can write this to you is because we raise our own meat and he had to put the sheep up. 

I am from Calif. but I learned a whole new life out here in Oklahoma. He has had to learn to be so patient with us Californians and because the older I get the more disabled I am from the car wreck. It's a good thing he found the truth, otherwise I think he would be impossible to live with.haha

I am told it is banned in Europe - apparently it is TOO GOOD for you guys.

Or as one person said - I wonder what caused it to be banned - the chemical in it that causes brain damage or the one that causes sterility?

Soon .....

I am told it is banned in Europe - apparently it is TOO GOOD for you guys.

Or as one person said - I wonder what caused it to be banned - the chemical in it that causes brain damage or the one that causes sterility?

Is it something similar to red bull?