JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

North Korea Military Cleared to Nuke US/South Korea:exclamation:

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4034 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I thought this was very interesting. Kim Jong Un is crazy, he approved his military to nuke the US and South Korea by "today or tomorrow". Now Israel attacked Gaza yesterday. Will peace and security come from this? I don't know.. but we are soooo close to the end, that is for sure. Praise Jah!

http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-warns-military-cleared-wage-nuke-attack-215809999--finance.html?.nx=count%3D5%26sortBy%3DhighestRated%26isNext%3Dtrue%26offset%3D5%26pageNumber%3D1

He is crazy, but throughout history crazy people have started a lot of wars. Its certainly something to keep an eye on.

The proclamation of peace and security would have to be something major, something that gets the attention of the entire world. I didn't hear about Israel and Gaza but we're sure hearing about North Korea's threats. Our Prime Minister has been in talks with China to get NK to back down.

Interesting times we live in. Satan's world is turbulent and turning on each other reflecting his viciousness. What a blessing to be in a spiritual paradise.

Whenever this cry of peace and security comes, we will not fall for it because we put our faith in Jehovah's kingdom.

Despite the rhetoric, analysts say they do not expect a nuclear attack by North Korea, which knows the move could trigger a destructive, suicidal war that no one in the region wants.

Sounds like nothing more than saber-rattling bluster.

Despite the rhetoric, analysts say they do not expect a nuclear attack by North Korea, which knows the move could trigger a destructive, suicidal war that no one in the region wants.

Sounds like nothing more than saber-rattling bluster.

Run Shawn Run!!!!!! :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Ohh - 10' X 20' only $50,000.

I want one :ecstatic:

Just tell your neighbors - it is a septic tank.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I want to live in an abandoned missile silo. Turns out there is one down the Interstate from me in Cincinnati

Nike Missile Base.

• 14.5 acres (more or less)

• 3 underground missile magazines each consisting of 5000 sq ft

• One missile magazine converted to residential:

--- Kitchen, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, exercise room, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi tub

• Second missile magazine converted into shop & garage space

• Single phase electric & city water

• High security chain-link fence topped with barbed wire

• Paved access, with remote control rolling front gate

• Horse barn with 4 stables

He is crazy, but throughout history crazy people have started a lot of wars. Its certainly something to keep an eye on.

The proclamation of peace and security would have to be something major, something that gets the attention of the entire world. I didn't hear about Israel and Gaza but we're sure hearing about North Korea's threats. Our Prime Minister has been in talks with China to get NK to back down.

Interesting times we live in. Satan's world is turbulent and turning on each other reflecting his viciousness. What a blessing to be in a spiritual paradise.

Whenever this cry of peace and security comes, we will not fall for it because we put our faith in Jehovah's kingdom.

Its a bit nerving. There are so many Wars in that part of the

World. sure is crazy poor people.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Its a bit nerving. There are so many Wars in that part of the

World. sure is crazy poor people.

Don't worry, you're safe. Korean missiles can't reach Australia.

I want to live in an abandoned missile silo. Turns out there is one down the Interstate from me in Cincinnati

Nike Missile Base.

• 14.5 acres (more or less)

• 3 underground missile magazines each consisting of 5000 sq ft

• One missile magazine converted to residential:

--- Kitchen, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, exercise room, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi tub

• Second missile magazine converted into shop & garage space

• Single phase electric & city water

• High security chain-link fence topped with barbed wire

• Paved access, with remote control rolling front gate

• Horse barn with 4 stables

:blushing:

What if N. Korea's U.S. silo map has not been updated?.....

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Our news in the UK plays it all down, North Korea was like the 4th item on the evening news. I have a feeling this young man has no idea how the world really works or the consequences of his proposed actions. I note yesterday he asked the embassy staff to consider leaving but the Uk are not taking it seriously and have decided to stay. We heard nothing about Israel and Gaza but this does not surprise me. I have a feeling our news is watered down to not concern us, when I watch CNN Or other foreign news programmes i actually find out what's going on and know that Jehovah's day is definitely drawing ever closer.

Before we did our watchtower today my son said kids at school were saying we're going to have ww3 soon, isn't it cool. That led to a discussion about why we can't possibly have another world war, but if chubby Kim jong-un decides to have a brain snap, allies will be forced to retaliate. He expressed confidence in having the US as an ally, they'll just nuke em, which led to a discussion of whose side we're really on. One day our own countries will be turning on us so we can't have confidence or allegiance to any nation. I'm certainly treating pig boy's threats with interest.

Hay, it sure beats the itccs destroying false religion, now that was a fizzer that drove me to the chocolate aisle with postponed expectation!!!

Makes me feel very concerned about our dear Korean brothers and sisters. I don't know how I would stand up to that level of sustained tension every single day. Do you imagine they feel an intensity of Jehovah's presence, support and that His day must be very near?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)