JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Message From God In Dna?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4027 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Well, I believe it. We exist. For goodness sake. We exist, by Jehovah's hand, and I tell you, the very being of all of creation screams a message from Jehovah. Well, I just reread your message. Uh, not in Aramic. But I stand by what I said....

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

From wikipedia

The Daily Currant is an American satirical news blog that focuses on politics, technology, and entertainment.[1] A number of its satirical stories have been taken for true news reports by press and members of the public.[2]

But the Daily Currant  did not reveal all the messages received from the DNA. They hid  the last two lines which said............"So Listen to Jehovah's Witnesses who will help you learn more about Me (Yahweh)"

Edited by Rajan

Agape

They hid  the last two lines which said............"So Listen to Jehovah's Witnesses who will help you learn more about Me (Yahweh)"

Nice one Rajan! If Jehovah was going to spell it out so plainly, he would've said that, I'm sure.

The fact that people already reject Jehovah despite his creations that surround them, is already inexcusable as it tells us at Romans 1:20.

This is just another form of mockery, that nominal Christians will no doubt hang their hat on, only for it be exposed as a fabrication later, bringing even more reproach on Jehovah and those who genuinely serve him.

A couple of years ago the ZO Stephen Lett visited Portugal and he talked about Jehovah being humble... "when you look into a flower do you see any sticker mentioning 'made by Jehovah'? No! Because he is humble"

We know everything we need to know now, not because Jehovah puts highly visible messages to all the mankind, nor is it because he hides this messages in sophisticated ways only accecible by some scientists...

He seeks the humble like him and the humble recognize immediately that the flower was made by Jehovah... And the humble, with the eyes of faith (cleaned regularly by the FDS) clearly sees all the messages there are to see