JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace And Security For Middle East

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3672 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We seem to be hearing it from more and more sources - Obama, UN, among some that I've heard in the past 6 months. It keeps us aware that we need to be awake and check ourselves but to really get active in field service to reach as many as possible.

I agree 100 percent sis.

YEAH!   That makes my heart rejoice!  Yes, let your Kingdom Come!  AMEN!!!!   The more they say it and the more they show their hatred for Babylon, then Jehovah will set their hearts on fire to destroy it.  Come Armagadden, come Christ's rulership!  Yes, come one and all who are thristy for real clean water's of life!  YEAH, am so happy to hear reports from you dear friends when you notice and come to hear "Peace & Security" a little bit more then usual! 

thank you all!!! 

• 2 months later...

Especially since the end of WWII, the West has used religion to keep the people of the Middle East at each other's throats.  It appears now, in Syria, Egypt, Turkey etc. many, on opposing sides, are becoming more and more suspicious of U.S. and Western interest/interventions.  Wouldn't it be interesting if the Wild Beast recognizes using religion to incite violent distraction isn't working as it used to and just turns on religion.

Just sayin'

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/05/317245/west-targeting-islamic-political-groups/

I read that Iran has a new president, they (the Western World Powers) say he is nothing like the other guy.  He wants to make peace with the Western world, so they can remove that embargo they all voted on when the other guy was in power.  The supreme religious leader, advised this to the new president of Iran.  The people seem happy that he got voted in and the other man got voted out.  Could they possible make peace with Israel?  Or something else?  My goodness friends, we are so close the end of Satan's rule, let's all do our utmost to stand firm shoulder to shoulder, as the denunciation from Jehovah will judge the wicked on this planet and remove every vestige of Satan's ruler-ship.   

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/05/soldiers-dead-tunisia-clashes

It's still pretty hot where this all started up again, Tunis.  The politicians appear to be playing the religious against the secularists, nothing new there.  The politicians seem to be loosing patience though.  They can't control/contain the religious as they once could.  I'll be so glad when the turn on her.

Agape'

I read that Iran has a new president, they (the Western World Powers) say he is nothing like the other guy.  He wants to make peace with the Western world, so they can remove that embargo they all voted on when the other guy was in power.  The supreme religious leader, advised this to the new president of Iran.  The people seem happy that he got voted in and the other man got voted out.  Could they possible make peace with Israel?  Or something else?  My goodness friends, we are so close the end of Satan's rule, let's all do our utmost to stand firm shoulder to shoulder, as the denunciation from Jehovah will judge the wicked on this planet and remove every vestige of Satan's ruler-ship.   

That is why we have too stick together as Jehovah plans, we need to show our love for each other, these times are hard and as it actually gets closer to that day they will be harder, can we withstand alone, no we need too keep in mind that Jehovah says to love one another, encouragement is needed now more than ever, we still have lost sheep that needs to be found, ones who r honestly thirsting and wants too live a righteous life, so lets get out in the ministry and do what we should be doing.

Sis Little

It's on the news now that the israeli palestinan talks will begin in aug 14th in jerusalem

yes I saw that... exciting times ahead :)

Many years ago a elderly sister I knew mentioned to me that she always thought that the shout of peace and security would come from the middle east, or as she put it 'the Bible lands' ... I wonder ??

Edited by anniebea

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 2 weeks later...

American government started negotiations or peace plan which will last for 9months.The date is very symbolic too THE DAY OF PASSOVER IN JEWISH CALENDAR.Sounds very prophetic but we have to see and wait on Jehovah.

When is THE DAY OF PASSOVER IN JEWISH CALENDAR?  Nine months from now brings us to May, 2014.  I thought Passover was in April 2014.

When is THE DAY OF PASSOVER IN JEWISH CALENDAR? Nine months from now brings us to May, 2014. I thought Passover was in April 2014.

The negotiation between two parties was agreed at 19th of July 2013 + 9 months will take us to 16th of April 2014.

The Jewish Passover number 1. Starts from 14th till 22nd of April 2014.it is very interesting all this peace plan will finish in the middle of Jewish Passover.

Here is the link confirming of resume peace talks between Israel and Palestine.JULY 19, 2013:

http://m.voanews.com/a/1709379.html

Edited by yahuwah5577

OUCH - 9 months of negotiations!! That is a long time for neither side to do something stupid.

I wonder if there are odds some place on how long it will actually last.

Yep - http://durangoherald.com/article/20130813/NEWS03/130819839/Odds-of-successful-Mideast-peace-talks-even-worse-than-they-were-in-2008-

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

OUCH - 9 months of negotiations!! That is a long time for neither side to do something stupid.

I wonder if there are odds some place on how long it will actually last.

Yep - http://durangoherald.com/article/20130813/NEWS03/130819839/Odds-of-successful-Mideast-peace-talks-even-worse-than-they-were-in-2008-

Well we will see.Our God Jehovah and Jesus control all events over here.I am personally sceptical as a Jew .The Muslims basically if they will have powers they will kill all Jews.

Can't wait to see what the Muslims do on 9/11.  They are planning a Million Man March on Washington, DC.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/07/16/million-muslim-march-scheduled-for-sept-11-reorients-to-seek-911-truth

This ought to be interesting.  Hold on to you hats, folks!

That would TRULY be a miracle, especially when one considers there are approximately 2.6 million Muslims in the US total.

To have ONE million go to Washington DC would be almost a 40% participation rate. Considering how splintered they are in so many various sects of Muslim, I wonder how many will actually turn out. I will be surprised to see more than say 10,000 or so.

WAIT - this isn't about Muslims ->

The organizer said north-central Pennsylvania's Williamsport Tea Party has joined with planners, in addition to groups that adhere to conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks or oppose the National Defense Authorization Act, which authorizes the president to approve indefinite detentions.

This is about conspiracy theories regarding the 9/11 attack and that it was perpetrated by the US government. Now, I am going to say that even LESS show up for that! Why?

1. How many people who believe the government is behind the 9/11 attacks - small

2. Of that small number - how many want the government to know who they are by showing up in mass to a protest - won't that make them the next target?

3. A small percentage of the small number is really small.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Can't wait to see what the Muslims do on 9/11.  They are planning a Million Man March on Washington, DC.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/07/16/million-muslim-march-scheduled-for-sept-11-reorients-to-seek-911-truth

This ought to be interesting.  Hold on to you hats, folks!

There is a more recent article here http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/18/%E2%80%98million-muslim-march%E2%80%99-scheduled-911-currently-has-57-supporters-facebook#ixzz2ceAhToh1 that states: "However, the group's plan might be a little too ambitious.  American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), based in Kansas City, Missouri, has just 57 supporters signed up for the September 11 event on Facebook."  But then there is this article here http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/23107-hundreds-of-bikers-will-stage-a-counter-protest-against-million-muslim-march-on-dc-this-september-11/ that asserts "Bikers" will stage a massive protest against the AMPAC protest.  Who knows... all this chaos!  Good thing guns are illegal in Washington, otherwise there would be lots of shooting.  Well... you know... :upsidedown:

OK reading more of the article - I think they have the number correct:

With the scheduled demonstration less than two months away, a Facebook event advertising the march indicates attendance might be more than 999,000 short of one million, although several ifs could bolster attendance. The event encourages readers to "help us get the truth about 9/11."

Yeah, about a 1,000 sounds right.

Soon .....