JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Links to more websites produced and maintained by other Jehovah’s Witnesses (Master List)

Links to more websites produced and maintained by other Jehovah’s Witnesses

Please note: Before appearing below, these links were verified to be JW friendly websites. But sometimes things change. IF ANY OF THE LINKS BELOW PROVE TO BE SPIRITUALLY HAZARDOUS, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM ABOVE TO REPORT IT. Thank you!

Websites under the direction of the faithful slave class…

JW.org – The ONLY official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide, in over 400 languages.

Websites by other individual Jehovah’s Witnesses…

If you would like a link to your site here, please register at JWTalk Forums, and then post a topic in the "Jehovah's Witnesses on the Web" forum. We would appreciate a link back to JWTalk as well.

Jehovah’s Witnesses News from Around the World

The News – News about Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as news not specifically about Jehovah’s people but may be of interest to them.

Jehovah’s Witnesses Discussion Boards, Mailing Lists, and Forums

MeekSpace - File distribution & social site centered around mobile devices.

Gilead Graduates and other Missionaries

That’s Guam Baby – Jason and Miki on assignment in Guam.

Michael and Esther – Adventures in the Dominican Republic.

Jehovah in Belize – Experiences from various missionaries working together.

Steve and Avril’s Blog – Missionaries serving in Tanzania.

Ken & Sue Ivy – Gilead graduates serving in Malaysia.

Skyward Paths - Serving where the need is greater in Bologna, Italy.

Personal Web Pages

David Silver’s Web Site – Cards, music, videos, puzzles, games, convention notebooks, and more!

Bible Songs – Biblesongs.co.uk by Brendan Vincent Owens.

Better Days are Coming – Carolyn Butler’s collection of fun and interesting things.

Sherran Charboneau – Coloring book printable pages and jokes.

Blogs by Brothers and Sisters

Good Companion Books - An investigative look at John 1:1, and links to other apologetic site.

Ruminations - Robert Angle’s blog – Biblical exegesis, personal meditations, and miscellaneous stuff.

Dave’s Secret Garden – Dave’s Gardening Blog with a bit of DIY thrown in for good measure.

Sheep & Goats – Tom Sheepngoats blog. Personal meditations, observations, experiences, etc.

OBY's Day

Theocratic PC Software Programs for Personal or Congregational Use

Kingdom Hall Schedules - designed specifically for Elders and Ministerial Servants responsible for scheduling Public Talks. Now handles just about all congregation assignments now.

Multi Terr – Territory Management Software.

NW Scheduler - Covers all scheduling and organizing tasks in the congregation: meeting assignments, public talks, duties, meetings for field service, public witnessing...

Public Talk Software - designed to assist public talk coordinators.

Service Record - For publishers to record field ministry activity and print time slips

Businesses featuring ministry products…

Madzay – All original products. In Ohio.

MJC Products – Fields ministry products and supplies.

Ministry Ideaz -Based in Canada

Custom Bookbinding – For all our publications. In Wisconsin.

Bennett Cards Ltd – Theocratic Products. In Britain.

Businesses offering vacation services…

Bethel Coach Tours – Worldwide Travel Destinations.

JW Tours – For brother by brothers, in Britain.

Businesses featuring Kingdom Hall Building and Sound Accessories

Remote Mast – Remote controlled microphone stands.

KHCONF – Telephone conferencing service for connecting to Kingdom Hall meetings.

KZWeb – Connect to Kingdom Hall meetings by installing a dedicated server.

Businesses providing other services for Witnesses

6th Avenue Concepts - Freelance graphic designer with over 20 years experience.

Jah-Jireh Charity Homes – Assisted living and health care for elderly and infirm brothers and sisters in England and Wales.

New System School – Home schooling for Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Edited by trottigy

• 11 months later...

Another Android app for field service not mentioned in the list is Ministry Assistant, not to be confused with something called "My Ministry Assistant":

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lostpixels.fieldservice

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

• 6 months later...

I don't know if you were aware of it or not but Bro. Larry Kelly has died. He died about 2 or 3 months ago.

I wasn't. Although I only knew him online, he was a very nice brother.

can equipped be added as an app   ...   and meek space.com as a helpful site?

I need a proper link for equipped - official page and not appstore if an official page exists.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep - it should be.

We just haven't had an opportunity to update our master list in sometime - perhaps sometime in the near future.

note: there are probably some that are dead links now too.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I thank you for these links I have already tried one for a brother that is a missionary in Africa.

His wife told a lot of their life story and what life is like in the missionary field. It gave me a taste

of what our international assemblies may be like this summer.

GStorrs46

• 1 month later...

I saw a lot of bad press about ministryideaz. If you google them you will see a lot of info saying they are apostate. Personally I do not know what to think. Has anyone seen this? THoughts? I don't want to spread lies about someone.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I saw a lot of bad press about ministryideaz. If you google them you will see a lot of info saying they are apostate. Personally I do not know what to think. Has anyone seen this? THoughts? I don't want to spread lies about someone.

I've heard that too, but I wouldn't believe it. It seems that all those claims originated from just one person, and then maybe copied by others. I have been dealing with them for years, and I am very happy with the service and products. They've always been very good to me. Although the Society has never made any specific mention of ministryideaz, I am certain they approve of what they are doing. If you have the printed edition (or bound volume) of the August 2010 Awake, look at the photo on page 2. The sister's service case is a ministryideaz product! (I think it's this one, but I could be mistaken.) My overall experience with them has been very positive. Following is one example...

Recently, a sister who lives nearby asked me to order some leather Bible covers for her fleshly sister in Hong Kong. In order to keep the cost down (Hong Kong dollars are not worth much), she asked for just the standard shipping. That does not include a tracking number. However, because of the size of the order, and the distance involved, ministryideaz upgraded the order to Certified Post at their expense! That one includes tracking. Following it on the internet, I saw that the sister in Hong Kong got the order in 17 days. It was a very smooth transaction.

I've heard that too, but I wouldn't believe it. It seems that all those claims originated from just one person, and then maybe copied by others. I have been dealing with them for years, and I am very happy with the service and products. They've always been very good to me. Although the Society has never made any specific mention of ministryideaz, I am certain they approve of what they are doing. If you have the printed edition (or bound volume) of the August 2010 Awake, look at the photo on page 2. The sister's service case is a ministryideaz product! (I think it's this one, but I could be mistaken.) My overall experience with them has been very positive. Following is one example...

Recently, a sister who lives nearby asked me to order some leather Bible covers for her fleshly sister in Hong Kong. In order to keep the cost down (Hong Kong dollars are not worth much), she asked for just the standard shipping. That does not include a tracking number. However, because of the size of the order, and the distance involved, ministryideaz upgraded the order to Certified Post at their expense! That one includes tracking. Following it on the internet, I saw that the sister in Hong Kong got the order in 17 days. It was a very smooth transaction.

I totally agree with you.

I've being shopping from them since along time with only positive results. One time I had problems with an order that I bought for the entire congregation (vinil covers for the song book when it was released) and they just shipped again with no questions asked... And I'm from a different continent! Btw the covers are still shiny as new and everybody is happy with them. My wife also bought a pioneer bag which is perfect. One more thing I remember is the game from house to house... It came with cards in portuguese but with an awful automated translation. I complained and they sent me new cards correctly translated.

So, totally positive experience!

Enviado do meu HTC One X através de Tapatalk

Ok thank you guys for the clarification. I hope that they get things fixed up. Nice to know others thoughts and experiences.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I saw a lot of bad press about ministryideaz. If you google them you will see a lot of info saying they are apostate. . . .

Again, it seems the claims made all come from one person, who was reportedly once a customer of Ministry Ideaz. He claims it is inappropriate to be targeting Jehovah's Witnesses to sell products for their own personal monetary gain. However, he never makes the same claim about Madzay, JWCovers, Stoops, or any of the other companies who make products for Jehovah's Witnesses. There has to be something suspicious about that.

I don't look at 'defense sites' as a lot of the brothers on those tend to refute claims by apostates. We've been specifically told by the faithful slave not to try to respond to their false claims. Where there is no fuel, the fire goes out.

Don't give them reason to attack!

But I must say that the blogs by missionaries and need greaters are very nice reads. It's always encouraging to see how others are doing earth wide preaching the good news. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Edited by Linda

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/5239-links-to-more-websites-produced-and-maintained-by-other-jehovah’s-witnesses-master-list/?p=217680