JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Links to more websites produced and maintained by other Jehovah’s Witnesses (Master List)

On 12/28/2019 at 5:39 PM, walkr2 said:

Wow! Bro Ciro Aulicino is still alive, that’s awesome! There are some of his talks on JW proclaimers because I have listened to them! Still as good as ever!

Voni in NC

Just as an FYI; sad to say, I have some older talks on cassette but I don’t know if there’s a device out there that plays them anymore!  I just got a device that will transfer older vhs and cassettes onto a digital drive! Have to figure out how to use it

image.jpg

image.jpg

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

• 3 weeks later...

This is a link to a business page of mine.

I was recently introduced to a personal care line (skin care, makeup and more) that I am loving (even my husband loves their products). Its called beautycounter and if any would like to learn more and are in the pacific northwest (USA) I would be happy to get together and share the products with them personally, as I recently became a consultant with them. I am also happy to share samples for any interested outside my area via mail. I am in Central Oregon but have several events planned in California, the first being next month in California (March 2020) You can also visit my website at https://www.beautycounter.com/sandyspurling to learn more, or feel free to contact me (PM for my info). They ship products to the US, APO/FPO/DPO, US territories, and Canada. At this time they are not available overseas for shipping direct.

Anyway since I love their products so much I wanted to share it with other friends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ya'll! Am looking for a safe JW site, that sells Galaxy S7 phone wallet type covers, but with spiritual theme to them.  Like paradise, I love the little girl sleeping in the forest, but can't find it anywhere.  Don't want to go to bad sites that may sell it for $25, or over priced.  Can anyone in here safely direct my efforts in finding this please?

Thank You

• 3 months later...
Questions Brothers and Sister's, what's happened to the Video's with some of the recorded talks?  I went on Proclaimers Website, most are You Tube video's but as of July 6, 2019, they are no longer there.  Was it a case of copy rights?
You tube removed the talks because of breach of copy right. The organisation objected and that was accepted by you tube. I don't know if you noticed, but the talks attracted a lot of comments from apostate sources.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 6:34 AM, ivy said:

May I share my instagram account where I promote chinese mandarin and indonesian learning? 

If you’re not able to share publicly, can you send me a message with your account name? Been learning Mandarin for a few years now and would love to follow your account! 😁

9 hours ago, califlorican said:

If you’re not able to share publicly, can you send me a message with your account name? Been learning Mandarin for a few years now and would love to follow your account! 😁

It's @majilanguagebuddy

But I'm sorry if I will make you disappointed... It's not much there for the moment... You can tell me what you wanna know, and I can help by posting it there or DM you... 

:bouncing:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 10:06 PM, Mephibosheth said:

https://seasonedwithsaltpaperie.com/

My wife plans to buy some pins from this sister, has anyone here done business with her?

I haven’t actually purchased anything from her, but i’ve been following her on Instagram for a while now. I’m in a similar line of business, so i try to follow all the JW business accounts 😅

I do love how her pins look though 🤩

5 hours ago, 1MKnight said:

I haven’t actually purchased anything from her, but i’ve been following her on Instagram for a while now. I’m in a similar line of business, so i try to follow all the JW business accounts 😅

Same here, please follow mine... @majilanguagebuddy

:bouncing:

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 4:53 PM, 1MKnight said:

Yes I have! She is awesome 

• 1 month later...

Was on a cool site this afternoon.  Sister sent me link with password to get on.  It's free and run by Reg Pioneer Brother and Sister, along with their 3 boys, all serving Jehovah.  Maybe you have heard of them or been on their site.  I'll put it in here.  It's really really good! 

https://nathanandhazel.co.uk/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question, but don't know if anyone can help me with this.

There used to be a website which features a very detailed explanation to at least 3 sebjects:
- 607 BCE
- Child abuse policy
- NGO conspiracy

It was something with Jehovah's Judgement.
But I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone know the page, or has the pdf files of the articles?

Thankkks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

I have a question, but don't know if anyone can help me with this.

There used to be a website which features a very detailed explanation to at least 3 sebjects:
- 607 BCE
- Child abuse policy
- NGO conspiracy

It was something with Jehovah's Judgement.
But I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone know the page, or has the pdf files of the articles?

Thankkks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

It was : jehovahsjudgment.co.uk

But the website is down.