JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updated Publications on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3328 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

God's Love book also new. Same cover but November 2014 printing and updated content.

Both of these books are Now available in Paper printed format too!    ...   let's place the old versions quickly first - how about tomorrow (x-mas)

Someone created a PDF file showing the difference between the previous Bible Teach and revised version.

Some have asked about a compare of the God's Love books. 

This is it. 

http://www.76543al.com/ftp/LVDiff.pdf 

2015 will B exciting!

Edited by timpin

• 2 months later...

The 2014 yearbook has been updated again - November 2014 printing.

What are the differences / comparisons??    

2015 YB too - 11MB   ...   installation failed   ...   ???   !!!  

What are the differences / comparisons??    

2015 WT & Awake getting ready to launch on JW Library App 

Edited by timpin

I think the 2015 yearbook PDF has had something changed with regards to the pictures.  The new 7mb PDF, when it first opens on my PC, the cover picture is really pixelated for a few seconds (image decompressing).  The larger 23mb pdf opened without that.

I seem to be having a problem...well half a problem actually. The broadcast automatically downloaded on my tablet on the JW Library app but not on my phone. I don't understand since both my tablet and phone both have the same app (obviously). Yesterday when my phone indicated I can upgrade, I said yes, thinking that maybe now I can get the broadcast on it but nope!

Just for information, I have an android tablet (Samsung), and a Windows Phone 8.1, OS version 8.10.14203.306. Would this information help you tech savvy experts? Thank you.

Edited by Luezette

That's the trouble when you bring out a revised edition of the Bible, you've got to change all the other publications with it!!! 

I must admit, I've really got to love the new revised edition of the NWT, how did we live without it? lol

Now all I need is to be able to highlight! I feel selfish even thinking about that after all the amazing additions.

One thing I would like to see besides highlighting is having the Song Book in the initial "dropdown" like the Bible is - without having to go to "Publications" to get to it ... after all, we use it at every meeting like we do the Bible.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Just for information, I have an android tablet (Samsung), and a Windows Phone 8.1, OS version 8.10.14203.306. Would this information help you tech savvy experts? Thank you.

That's because every platform has different update schedules.

iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8/8.1 have each a different app with a different update moment

I have a windows 8.1 tablet and no new update yet

It's not an easy task to keep track of updates on every platform (and few app's have versions for all those platforms)

Edited by jayrtom

One thing I would like to see besides highlighting is having the Song Book in the initial "dropdown" like the Bible is - without having to go to "Publications" to get to it ... after all, we use it at every meeting like we do the Bible.

Just FYI, there's a link to email the developers at Bethel with suggestions. 

https://www.formstack.com/forms/watchtower-jw_library

Once they start adding the KM, it would be nice is if they had a weekly meetings at a glance page   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/7521-equipd/page-11#entry280167    ...  just click and go