JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Buying Training Facility in Small Town FL

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3393 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yes it is. They love it when visitors for tours bring kids. You should see them light up. They love to tell visitors stories. Its awesome to see their faces light up.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I heard today that this is going to be a "School for Christian Couples". I was told the DO's name that was going to be one of the instructors, but I don't remember it.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I do know that the existing carpet that is evidently remaining was just cleaned .......

That's an important piece of info into figuring out what this facility will actually be used for - thanks for sharing! haha!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

An elder from my congregation is going to Florida for two months to teach one of the upcoming School for Kingdom Evangelizers classes.  

You know, this facility could be used for both classes and "retirement" community for COs and such.  Imagine the benefit the SKE classes would get from associating with a bunch of former traveling brothers and their wives. 

It's an awfully big.facility for just one school. I can see it being both a residence faciliry amd a place to hold schools.

Think I already said that Shawnster! But I'll let you have all the credit (hehe)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Big cleanup Saturday..all nearby congregations asked to help!post-2322-0-07686500-1406915723.gif

Sorry! All current residents must go!! (especially if Musky ever wants to visit)!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I will be helping to install some carpet tomorrow at this facility - should be interesting :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

The thread is titled "Watchtower Buying Training Facility ....." and that is correct ..... the first class is scheduled to start September 4

School for kingdom evangelizers.

Give the man coo-dos .... he is exactly right - at least that is what they told us at the work day last weekend.