JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Wow all Morals are Dead "Judge says incest is no longer Taboo"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3561 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Any possible birt defects can be dealt with by abortion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

Brothers and Sisters Proof positive this word is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Don't know if it can be done but my computer keyboard is messing up and not putting the "T" in. Could a Mod add a T in the title for me?

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Any possible birt defects can be dealt with by abortion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

That's good enough for me - bring Armageddon on!

Brothers and Sisters Proof positive this word is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

That's good enough for me - bring Armaggedon on!
Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Greg, Mod's have better things to do than put "t's" in your titles! They 1) have members to harass (2) have threads they don't like to delete (3) have member title names to change (4) have non-existant languages (Klingon) to learn (5) have races to assimalte and so on and so forth. And with that, I'll say good-bye, because after this post you'll probably never hear from me again! hehe!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Greg, Mod's have better things to do than put "t's" in your titles! They 1) have members to harass (2) have threads they don't like to delete (3) have member title names to change (4) have non-existant languages (Klingon) to learn (5) have races to assimalte and so on and so forth. And with that, I'll say good-bye, because after this post you'll probably never hear from me again! hehe!

Is that better or worse than "deranged member"? I've earned alot of titles around here! Isn't there some kind of Federation Feduciary Counsel on Rigel 4 that can aquit me?

Wow, what did I miss?

Most of our mod's are "Star Trek" obessed. Captain Kirk rules!!! Shoot first, ask questions later!

New words to song 120 for the Trekkies!

"It's life, Jim, but not as we know it

A Vulcan mind-meld revealed this to me."

"Don't push the engine captain, she'll blow it!"

"Beam us up then please, Scottee".

Go along with James T Kirk

When he goes boldly ahead,

If you'd be confident, feeling no fear

Reaching the Final Frontier.

We know i hasn' been oo long because we are still hanging in there along with the faithful slave. If it was too late we would be gone already. 

In the late 80's when I was fighting for my children in court, the first judge I had, was known for saying that "there was nothing wrong with a little wife beating." He also was in the news for sexually coming onto his secretary using a zuchini.  Needless to say that being a JW in front of this judge went against me and my children but after a couple of years we got a new judge and the tables turned. 

Actually, although disgusting, this was the next logical step in this decaying system after the acceptance of same sex-relationships. And, it's something I've been saying for many years (pat myself on the back).

Those who support same-sex relationships threw out Biblical and "moral" arguments and now no one can use them to justify a stance against any form of adult consensual relationship.

My argument was that, once same-sex relationships have legal recognition, on what grounds can they deny two same-sex adult siblings from being in a consensual relationship? The moral argument is no longer valid and the prevention of genetic defects doesn't apply. As long as both partners are of age, and consensual, they (those in this perverted system) can't deny the legality of their relationship without discriminating against them. Then, what if two opposite-sex siblings want to have a legally recognised relationship? On what grounds are they going to deny their relationship? Especially, as the judge suggested, if both partners agree to some form or contraception!

They have painted themselves into a corner.

Can it be stated any clearer than it is at Jeremiah 10:23? "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

All the more reason why we should be praying: “Let Your Kingdom Come.”—Matthew 6:10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by niall

Yes, sadly it is only a matter of time before pedophilia and incest becomes an "alternative lifestyle". It was true in parts of Canaan and Rome. It is all part of the decay that often happen in Satan's governments.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Did anyone else notice the strong moral tone featured by this judge?

"A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," the judge said."

And:

"The complainant has been sexually awoken, shall we say, by having two relationships with men and she had become 'free' when the second relationship broke down. The only thing that might change that is the fact that they were a brother and sister but we've come a long way from the 1950s – when the position of the English Common Law was that sex outside marriage was not lawful."

The judge sees that it's immoral for someone not to keep to one partner at a time!

It would seem, however, that he has strong feelings that someone must be getting sexual attention from somewhere, however. Keep those body members alive!

Is that better or worse than "deranged member"? I've earned alot of titles around here! Isn't there some kind of Federation Feduciary Counsel on Rigel 4 that can aquit me?

No, I think we'll have to go to Vulcan, Brigette.  So sorry! 

Vulcan smiley

Edited by Julsey

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻