JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3501 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/crowds-take-huge-baptism-pool-7670965#.U_zKDLRXQeQ.facebook

Hundreds of people were baptised at Twickenham Stadium during a huge gathering of Jehovah's Witnesses.

More than 50,000 people from across the globe attended a convention at the venue between Friday (August 22) and Sunday.

Nearly 100,000 more people watched via live video link at venues across the UK and further afield.

A temporary pool was set up on the rugby pitch, in which 359 people were baptised during the course of the weekend.................

There are some awesome photos in the gallery. If someone can snag them and put them on here that would be great.

Edited by MentalProject

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

Were these taken by the official photographers.  I saw some taking photos during the convention.

I like this point from the news item -

"Witnesses from Russia, where they face fines or even jail for distributing certain banned publications, also celebrated the freedom to worship openly."

Does anybody know what happened to my photo bucket pictures?

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

Is this different from the 9 pictures above that you posted?

Just the last 4. Maybe it's because I am on my iPad. I just see 4 blank messages but when I was on my computer earlier I could see them. I can see the code if I try to quote myself but they are just showing up blank. Not to worry.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)