JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

If anyone wants one of these pins, you can have a couple free.

Hey Bros and Sis,

My COBE just ordered JW.org pins for our hall, well 7 halls actually lol.  We have a about a hundred left over. 

When I am working behind the literature counter i keep putting more out but we have given out all we can at this point.. 

I told him i have a ton extra we dont need and asked if i can just give them away for FREE to our friends online. And since this site is well verified as only JWs he said ok. 

So if anyone wants one or two, I will happily ship them to you. Please though, just a couple per person, i want to share them around for all to have some. 

These things are amazing. Very discreet and classy and awesome quality. Metal and glossy. Check it out, (i took this photo off their website were i ordered them) It appears they are selling them for about cost as i have looked into having them made and it was way more than what they sold them to me for.

www.JWstuff.org

Hit me with your info if you want one! 

Much love. 

PS. since these are totaly free, my cobe ordered them, bro sanderson wore it while giving talks at our international convention etc. PLEASE dont turn this thread into a argument about the woulda coulda shoulda. Thank you

post-4933-0-59603800-1409348211_thumb.jp

classy!

and i would love one brother but postage to the uk may prohibit you sending overseas?

if your kindness stretches i can certainly donate this end? :-)

iv got a feeling that i maybe the person ordering for us ... and these look the neatest ive seen... any idea where they came from? only seen the round buttons uptil now.

christian love

Edited by stuagu

Absolutely bros and sis's.

No matter where you are in the world, send me your info and ill put a packet of them together for you. unless the postage is like more than 10 bucks im fine with taking care of it. If its way more ill pm you back about it and let you decide if you want it or not. 

Other wise i will be shipping out these Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday and mail is not open i believe. 

Keep the PMs coming!

The Fun and Blessing is all on this side of the computer trust me! Its so much fun to share with bros and sisters. 

The most enjoyable times for me are the quickbuilds and relief work. Although i never "hope" that a disaster strikes, but its like the best call ever to find out that you can go help someone else. 

I remember an area of our region got massive floods. A handfull of brothers had their homes basically washed to ruins! I still remember the faces of them, they were just lost. But within 24 hours hundreds and hundreds of us were there, stripped the homes down to the bare bones, had meals, had bros and sisters basically just sitting and reading with vicitims, all while we dried out the areas, washed what we can salvage of their belongings and rebuilt the homes in epic time! 

The neighbors were standing in the streets just starring in amazement! They couldnt get their insurance companies, contractors or even friends to help them to the slightest degree like our friends had. 

So what did the witnesses do!?

We packed up our trailers and vehicles and just started restoring their homes and businesses and feed them too! 

Me and my family were really at the right place at the right time as we have a restoration business and a flooring business in place already and had the tools to do it. There were people trying to pay us to help, but this was all volunteer work and they couldnt believe we wouldnt accept money. 

This will stick in my memory for life! 

Now that I have 3 very young daughters, I cannot wait to get them involved. Theres almost nothing as bonding and enjoyable as working with the friends for a common goal with no monetary strings attached. Well maybe the conventions are just as enjoyable :) 

Hey Bros and Sis,

www.JWstuff.org

Hit me with your info if you want one! 

Much love. 

PS. since these are totaly free, my cobe ordered them, bro sanderson wore it while giving talks at our international convention etc. PLEASE dont turn this thread into a argument about the woulda coulda shoulda. Thank you

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

You just gave away where you live Alex!!! I was at the Indianapolis IC too! I'd love to have two of these pins and if you still have any please P.M> with YOUR address and I will send you a self-addressed stamped envelope! Since you are giving these away for free, you shouldn't have to pay for postage! If you no longer have any, then thanks for offering - I should of been quicker!

You just gave away where you live Alex!!! I was at the Indianapolis IC too! I'd love to have two of these pins and if you still have any please P.M> with YOUR address and I will send you a self-addressed stamped envelope! Since you are giving these away for free, you shouldn't have to pay for postage! If you no longer have any, then thanks for offering - I should of been quicker!

I'm usually not a very sappy guy.

But that convention almost had me in tears. (Well it did during the videos but I blamed the dust)

Best convention/week of activity of my life!

I'm usually not a very sappy guy.

But that convention almost had me in tears. (Well it did during the videos but I blamed the dust)

Best convention/week of activity of my life!

I can honestly say that the IC was the highlight of my life in this system so far!  Wish I could carry the feeling I had there with me every minute of every day of my life!  I'm just not getting emails and photo's/video's from the overseas friends and it brings back those feelings all over again!  I can only imagine how it must of been for the International Delegates!

I can honestly say that the IC was the highlight of my life in this system so far!  Wish I could carry the feeling I had there with me every minute of every day of my life!  I'm just not getting emails and photo's/video's from the overseas friends and it brings back those feelings all over again!  I can only imagine how it must of been for the International Delegates!

I agree. I hadnt been exactly at my spiritual peak before it came. But after i truly felt that i was!

Just wanted to update you all. Ive had about 23 requests!

Im not saying im out, i still need to take an inventory after i fill these all up but if you read this days or weeks from now, PM me and ill let you know if i have any left!

If we run out or if your reading this months/years later (sorry lol) just go to the website and hopefully they still have them!

http://www.JWstuff.org

Much love bros and Sis!

JWSTUFF, what country is this in?  Britain, or here in USA?   Would be interested in the JW.ORG pins, but the ones I saw at my International Convention this summer, were square like the ones I saw on here and a few were round.  I saw Beth-elites wearing them on their coat lapels and sister's on their lapels of their blouses.   Some of the friends were Reg Pioneers, Attendants, Elders, and a couple of the speakers on the podium.   Please advise?  Thanks