JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - December 2014

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 894 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

December program is up!!!   :backflip:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

The music for the whole video for Dec. is so very good and fitting for what being viewed. The part about the family of four, MOM - two daughters and son , of littler means from around @21 min. to somewhere around 25. seems to pull tears of joy from me. Other parts it is just so dynamic. Max Larson part is so good. Two janitors of the anointed for50 years a joy!!!!

Still watching!!!! :) Just tid-bits...

What a joy to watch about bro. James Dyson and wife Bonnie!!!!

Edited by hayhauler

I'm starting it now on Roku! Despite having only 5 hours of sleep I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY! It's getting better and better! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Oh man they're giving direction on how to operate the sound dept. One brother dedicated to listening and making adjustments to piano audio. Sister Susan can sing! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Great point on secular /world's music =ear candy. Vs wholesome ear food =Kingdom songs. Nice illustration. ☺

Excellent points on giving. Now Bro Max Larsen - 72 years at Bethel, 200 hrs being a special pioneer. Wow! ☺

You've got to see those Germany branch Twins! ☺

Bro M Stephen Lett - discussion on overconfidence.

I'm going to have to stay away from this topic at the beginning of every month I see! Too many spoilers! Kinda like getting Clif notes of the monthly program! haha!

I kind of noticed that as well. I had already seen it, so did not mind it.  But I feel the same as well about about my wife and I seeing it together first on our own before reading the play by play here.  I do very much understand the excitement to share new information though, it is natural. :)  

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

So good, Now there is a lot of tools for used to our ministery. New Sophia & Caleb's video ie,

Are we on par with the celestial chariot of God? This colossal celestial chariot, This chariot could move swiftly and change direction in an instant. Do not late to will go on par on it

notice

*** w13 4/15 p. 23 “Make Sure of the More Important Things” ***
THE HEAVENLY PART OF JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION IS ON THE MOVE