JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What will you like to do when the Kingdom arrives?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3359 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 3/11/2015 at 3:49 AM, Blinqzs said:

What will you like to do when the Kingdom arrives here on Earth or is fully established?  As for me, I'd like to become a comic standup artist

Hello Brother Thomas

Am happy to see a Nigerian who lives close to my State. I am in Abia State. How is our brothers over there? Isnt it good that no matter our nationality, we can discuss here as one family?

Thank you Jah for your wonderful organization!

Well, God's kingdom wont be established here on earth. I hope by "arrive", you mean the kingdom coming to destroy all other governments and fully cause God's will to take place on earth? However, the kingdom is fully established already. But in heaven.

When it "comes", I will offer to do what Jah wants me to do. But I still want to remain a regular pioneer, so as to teach the "unrighteous" ones that will be coming up.

Who is a stand up artist please?

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Fixed strike-through issue

What will you like to do when the Kingdom arrives here on Earth or is fully established?  As for me, I'd like to become a comic standup artist

Nice expressions. 

First thing I want to do is ... ask someone how they feel waking out with no stress. Had a pl.easant refreshing sleep?

& Enjoy Breathing in the clean Fresh Air.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I'm going to build a great big Rimu table in my back yard so all the brothers and sisters can have breakfast with us whenever they wish and spend my spare time (time away from teaching others about Jehovah) accomplishing art, music, discovering insects, drawing plants, meeting my brothers and sisters - learning to dive - learn about the universe and beyond. Design shoes, become an awesome chef with what ever food we are allowed to eat. Write short stories for both children and adults and illustrate the books.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Good question :)

Two things:

Play cello in an orchestra ( I've never even touched a cello before! but I absolutely love it's resonant tone & I can only imagine how incredible it would feel to be part of a greater sound )

Befriend an elephant and experience firsthand how humans and animals can work alongside eachother

I would like to wash in clean water from a river (in my clothes),dry off in the pure clear air, under a warm sun, and find a perfect piece of fruit to eat.  Then I would take some branches and make a nice big basket, and fill it with an assortment of fruits, and share them with whoever I meet!!

I'm going to build a great big Rimu table in my back yard so all the brothers and sisters can have breakfast with us whenever they wish and spend my spare time (time away from teaching others about Jehovah) accomplishing art, music, discovering insects, drawing plants, meeting my brothers and sisters - learning to dive - learn about the universe and beyond. Design shoes, become an awesome chef with what ever food we are allowed to eat. Write short stories for both children and adults and illustrate the books.

Mandi--I had to look up Rimu and learned it is a native tree of New Zealand.  That makes sense seeing where you are located.  Thank you for teaching me about that tree.  It sounds lovely!  There are some georgeous things I have seen that I would like to duplicate in Paradise.  There are so many nice designs that it is hard to narrow it down what I would really like.  I guess that is why Jehovah is so generous as to extend eternity to us!  What a loving, generous creator we serve!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Learn to play the piano, paint and lay on the fresh grass without worrying about insects bothering me, leave my own home in the wee hours of the morning just to take a walk if I want to without worrying about a thing.

And the above is not even the tip of the iceberg. Imagine: the endless things to learn and do because we'll have eternity to do it.

But the main thing that absolutely thrills me to no end is wherever we go, whoever we meet and talk to will be worshippers of Jehovah under one government in the entire world!!!!

Edited by Luezette

I'm going to stand quietly (for once) and await orders.  Then I'm gonna do what I'm told! LOL

Then I'm going to find a quiet spot to compose myself after I leap up and down and scream for joy that I actually made it.........imagine Agent 86 in the 'cone of silence'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvmluRCGv_s

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

The first thing I would do would be to breathe then a good night sleep.  Then, I don't know, probably join the clean up crew (do whatever I can to beautify this old planet).  Then I would like to be given a piece of land where I can farm somewhere in the mountains.  In my dreams of dreams, I will learn how to properly dance.