JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October new publications on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3119 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

To be fair you don't know the tone i said this.  I really don't know what to say with the climate of everyone jumping on everyones cases over stuff.  I looked for a thread before posting to make sure i wasn't double posting.  just thought i'd say something to let different ones know that new stuff is on the websight.  But i didn't want to go link them just incase someone would get offended.  But if others want to post what they find...be my guest.

If you are referring to the October magazines, here are the previous topics about the magazines...

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/21776-october-2015-awake-download/?p=310774

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/21672-october-1-2015-watchtower-download/?p=309116

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

No one will get offended for links to PUBLICLY available items on any jw.org (www, TV. or WOL. ) site. Post away :wave:

A short description of each would be nice too. :)

From the JWLIBRARY app.

post-272-0-70154800-1443918461_thumb.png

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Does anyone see the new Workbook on the app yet?

Nope. I have everything except the work book. I have android and Windoze JWL.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

OD book does not work for me in the app either.  I've downloaded PDF and EUPB of all new releases and use Moon Reader.

JWReader app is gonna need updated, too.

The OD book wouldn't open in JWL for me so I deleted the OD and downloaded it again. It took a couple of seconds to load but it works.

With Windows, you can just double-click the file and it will load into the app.  Sometimes you have to close and reopen the app if it seems to stall.  Not sure about android or ipads.  Placing the file in the "Download" folder under Users\Name\Appdata\Local\Packages\Watchtower ... \LocalState\ also worked.

But I think it will be added to the database real soon anyway.

Opening a jwpub on iOS or Android is like opening any pdf or epub. Select the file and the os will figure out what program will open it. That's probably only JW Library, but if you have more than one program you'll be given the option.

OD book does not work for me in the app either.  

When you open the OD book for the first time, your device takes a picture of the user and sends it to the branches facial recognition program. Once it verifies the user with the photo on record, then the app will load the publication.*

Are you still having problems getting it to load????

*just kidding...

OD book does not work for me in the app either.  I've downloaded PDF and EUPB of all new releases and use Moon Reader.

JWReader app is gonna need updated, too.

I had a similar problem with the insight book. I had to delete it and reinstall. Try that our uninstalling the full app first then reinstalling.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

When you open the OD book for the first time, your device takes a picture of the user and sends it to the branches facial recognition program. Once it verifies the user with the photo on record, then the app will load the publication.*

Are you still having problems getting it to load????

*just kidding...

We need that here.  Then we could d away with asking all those questions for membership.

Does anyone know what will come of our current week night meeting and family worship night. My house is crazy....I'm starting now my petition to Jah to be strong to get my 3 girls and I to all 3 meeting days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what will come of our current week night meeting and family worship night. My house is crazy....I'm starting now my petition to Jah to be strong to get my 3 girls and I to all 3 meeting days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Try looking here - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/23219-new-mid-week-meeting-format/

We still have it and it is the same length. There is still a school (although we changed the name) and a Congregation Bible Study (and we did not change the name of that).

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The format of the current mid-week meeting will change starting January 1st. Same time, same length, same channel... :)

Edited by Tortuga