JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Awake! No.1 2016

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3080 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I plan on putting a large notice by the magazines, warning that the magazines are nested, and will have to be seperated before placing them in the ministry.

When this happened before (when they magazines first went down to 16 pages), many brothers were placing 2 sets of magazines by mistake.  We went through a lot of magazines really quickly.  I think this was repeated in other congregations as well.

I plan on putting a large notice by the magazines, warning that the magazines are nested, and will have to be seperated before placing them in the ministry.

When this happened before (when they magazines first went down to 16 pages), many brothers were placing 2 sets of magazines by mistake. We went through a lot of magazines really quickly. I think this was repeated in other congregations as well.

They didn't notice the WT was on the outside every time. I could see how they could forget the Awake inside but to place 2 sets? The only way this error could be made was if the magazines were re-nested with the Awake on the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't notice the WT was on the outside every time. I could see how they could forget the Awake inside but to place 2 sets? The only way this error could be made was if the magazines were re-nested with the Awake on the outside.

Guilty there! I had separated a set, reached in my bag at the next door, grabbed one unseparated WT and a single Awake!, made a good pair, didn't notice until later that I was short on Awake! magasines. Probably happened more than once.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

It was not like.  It was a Watchtower inside another Watchtower, and the Awake inside another Awake.  It was like that for a few months before they changed it and put the Awake inside the Watchtower.  Well that's how they were in the UK for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

When this happened before (when they magazines first went down to 16 pages), many brothers were placing 2 sets of magazines by mistake.  We went through a lot of magazines really quickly.  I think this was repeated in other congregations as well.

I thought it sounded like the literature servant is asked to separate the magazines when a letter was read at the Hall?

I thought it sounded like the literature servant is asked to separate the magazines when a letter was read at the Hall?

Yes the letter said the magazines would be separated before they were set out for pickup (to avoid wasting any material or running out prematurely).  We received ours last night and the magazine servant separated every one.