JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Alabama Kingdom Hall possible Deaths

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3060 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Anyone hear of 2 sisters being attacked or killed in front of KH. A friend posted it on FB but in order to read the article you have to be register and be a member of JW News and Archives an I wasn't sure it was a safe site.

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

Thanks for the article Brother Richard. So sorry forgot the deaths of our dear elderly sisters. Surprised to see the report from the state troopers that they weren't wearing seat belts, even though it might not have mattered. So sad.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Such a shame that it happened on their way to a meeting or service.  They died faithful, so they are still alive in Jehovah's eyes but I'm sure it's a huge loss for the congregation and it would be said to know that they died right there in front of the KH on that road everytime you pulled in.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Accidents happen close to home. They could have been pulling out of the parking lot, as they were putting on the seat belts. I think I may do that. Will give thought to having seat belt on before car moves now. I want to say, "poor sisters", but they sre safe in Jehovah's memory. Poor congregation. What a loss.

I am so tired of memorial services. Won't it be grand to have, "Welcome back" parties!!!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I think there will be more tears at the "Welcome Back" parties than at the Memorial Services.  By the time of the Memorial Services, many of us are already cried out.  Tears of joy are better for you too, we'll really have to keep well hydrated in the new world if we attend a lot of these "Welcome Back" affairs!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I think there will be more tears at the "Welcome Back" parties than at the Memorial Services.  By the time of the Memorial Services, many of us are already cried out.  Tears of joy are better for you too, we'll really have to keep well hydrated in the new world if we attend a lot of these "Welcome Back" affairs!

What a practical way to look at this!

So true.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Run.. Do not subscribe.. No respect for the Org.

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.