JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

January Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3021 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So, now seems as good as any other to begin a discussion about the January Broadcast

What do you plan to talk about?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Starting with January we get the new even/odd GB/Helper rotation - who will we get first

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Starting with January we get the new even/odd GB/Helper rotation - who will we get first

I know! I know! Brother Noumair will get the first!  And I guess he will be the host even earlier...in December! 

:raspberry:  :lol:  :D

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

• 2 weeks later...

I usually get an error message before the video is loaded but I'm not even getting the error message from this link...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just so you know ....

While

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201601

seems to get no response at all

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201602

generates the usual error message "Sorry, there was a problem retrieving the files. Try again later."

So, looks like the naming scheme is still in use :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~