JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Weather or not

Been an interesting past week making me weak.  Went from record breaking mild weather ( 15C = 59F ) and no snow to Frigid & White. Visibility in west London is 1/3 mile. It had been a lot less. Notice west & east - no snow.

This was from today - it has warmed up some.  Will add some more pics when resize them.

Weather021316.jpg

SnowSquall021316.jpg

Edited by pnutts

updated

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Pictures out my windows. Visibility is maybe 1/4 mile. It varies minute by minute. Typical snow squall. Parking lot was plowed at noon yesterday. Then a squall setup. Hard to believe, people were playing golf the week before.

20160213_104418.jpg

20160213_104258.jpg

20160213_104307.jpg

20160213_104335.jpg

Edited by pnutts

We have experiencing the same sort of snow squalls off of Lake Superior...for the past week, or so.   Sunny/whiteout...Sunny/whiteout...on and on and on.  I am soooooooooo sick of winter...and shoveling snow. :uhhuh:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Yes but you are further north than I am. North of the city has gotten a lot more snow than us and we have gotten about 2 feet since Wednesday, which has blown around. We had our meeting cancelled on Thursday.

Plus I am Not supposed to shovel snow. Unresolved Angina is such a pain.

Where is that spring time weather? Oh, Yah. It is returning next Friday, or so they say at the moment.

Edited by pnutts

Sunday Feb 28th broke more warm records for that date in our area. Got up to 14.2 C  approx 57F. Now tomorrow is a different story.

Storm coming up from Texas  Spring then Winter ugg:censored:! Just want spring(:P)

Feb 29th weather.jpg

Feb 29-weather2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2016 at 6:32 AM, Gregexplore said:

In Australia we have very cool summer so far ! 

Excuse me brother but no so cool 2 hours north of Melbourne! We seem to average about 9 degrees hotter than you. And March has been a shocker with high 30's expected for another week. It is supposed to be Autumn now. I am having trouble keeping the KH and my own garden alive at the moment. Late last night it was still 36 degrees celsius. Not cool here. Oh and when my wife went to Ukraine on Jan 14 it was 43 degrees and -21 there. Now that's cool! 

We had winter on Saturday then spring again on Monday. We hit 16 C ( 61 F )on Tuesday and today is supposed to hit 17 C ( 16.4 C at 3 PM EST )

Early Spring :ecstatic: 

Kill the ground hog who got it wrong. :gun-toot:

We have had a LOT of rain recently, it started with a small cloud about the size of a man's palm and after several years of drought the local water containment systems (lake, reservoirs, causeways, swimming pools, storm drains) are starting to overflow. I'm pretty sure I saw an old man running through town the other day, he passed a couple of Mustangs that were stopped at a red light. 

The local forecast shows no rain at least for the next 10 days so we may not have any rain during the Memorial.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 2016-03-14 at 10:57 AM, Tortuga said:

We have had a LOT of rain recently, it started with a small cloud about the size of a man's palm and after several years of drought the local water containment systems (lake, reservoirs, causeways, swimming pools, storm drains) are starting to overflow. I'm pretty sure I saw an old man running through town the other day, he passed a couple of Mustangs that were stopped at a red light. 

The local forecast shows no rain at least for the next 10 days so we may not have any rain during the Memorial.

Did the mustangs go nehhhh when he ran by?:deadhorse:. An Elijah you ain't. Maybe you are an Elisha ...  'go up you old :wink:'

I saw something strange in the sky last night, it looked like tiny dots of light. Some of the old timers around here called them "stars", they said they would fill the sky in the old days before the clouds came. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

44 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I saw something strange in the sky last night, it looked like tiny dots of light. Some of the old timers around here called them "stars", they said they would fill the sky in the old days before the clouds came. 

56e88303ce4c5_LaughingCrackup.gif.5e2e31

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 4 weeks later...

It's Flaking out again. Visibility dropping in 10 minutes since getting home from meeting. Down to 1/3 mile. Supposed to turn to rain later.

Where is that "Heads & Shoulders"?  We are south west of airport and we get slightly different weather here.

Weather Apr10.jpg

Edited by pnutts