JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2951 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

March - but how do you select English or other prefered language?

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201603

Edit: Thought I had some success by just adding 'eng' to the end of the URL but that gave an older English broadcast, guess will have to be patient :)

Edited by Pallen

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

1 hour ago, Midwest-US said:

March is up!

I wasn't expecting it so soon. I only have Japanese Sign Language so far and my JSL is pretty rusty so I need to wait for the English..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

There is a dotted line beneath the top two sign language options. Both the top options will work but it seems nothing below the dotted lines is active - yet

It is interesting that, while Japanese Sign Language is available in 240, 360 and 480 - Ecuadorian Sign Language is only in 360

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I think someone at NY figured out we were viewing the videos early and they decided to mess with us so they loaded the Japanese Sign Language and then are waiting to see how many hits it gets....:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I wasn't expecting it so soon. I only have Japanese Sign Language so far and my JSL is pretty rusty so I need to wait for the English..

15 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Ecuadorian Sign Language is only in 360

I'm a little rusty in both of those. I think the organization is trying to teach us Patience.

Just now, Sheep said:

I think the organization is trying to teach us Patience.

I HAVE patience, I want the March Broadcast in English!

:D

There is extensive use of the tablet in this month .... the original song has some really nice guitar and the broadcast ends with information dealing with the Memorial

They could always teach us real patience and humility by putting English up LAST, after the remote translation offices have posted the translations. 

Edited by Pallen

spelling

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

42 minutes ago, Pallen said:

Thought I had some success by just adding 'eng' to the end of the URL

They tend to use "E" for English, not "eng" - but either way you will get April 2015

Edited by Qapla

12 minutes ago, Qapla said:

There is extensive use of the tablet in this month .... the original song has some really nice guitar and the broadcast ends with information dealing with the Memorial

Thanks for the look ahead. Do you do this to your "friends" who have not watched the game yet?   :)   I do think I will still watch it even though you gave it all away.  ;) 

:eek: Are you new to these threads?

The monthly Broadcast thread is ALWAYS full of spoilers ..... after all, why do you think we use the advance link if we don't want to be spoiled?

Besides, I didn't give it ALL away .... I didn't mention anything about the nice interviews

Edited by Qapla

27 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I didn't mention anything about the nice interviews

or the cooking lesson..:)

Just now, Qapla said:

Other languages are now up

You are getting them before I do. You had the Ecuadorian Sign Language an hour before I did. It must be an 'East Coast' thing...

maybe .... but I have to go to bed now and it is only 10pm out there

5 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

You are getting them before I do. You had the Ecuadorian Sign Language an hour before I did. It must be an 'East Coast' thing...

The east coast always gets everything first.

1 minute ago, Qapla said:

maybe .... but I have to go to bed now and it is only 10pm out there

We will tell you all about it.

Edited by Pallen