JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2951 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 minutes ago, Jahleadsme said:

What time are we expecting the broadcast today?

I don't think anyone can give a specific answer to that, we just have to wait until it is posted:  https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201603

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

2 minutes ago, mserskine said:

I can understand brother Jackson ard the people he interviews ,but the rest are in some other language. Would someone know how to fix that?

Edited by mserskine

On March 2, 2016 at 7:55 AM, timpin said:

maybe the Last Broadcast from Brooklyn!   ...   or next to last - soon Tuxedo!

I noticed that this time Brother Jackson said "Welcome to a NEW monthly JW Broadcast"  instead of identifying it as the "March" Monthly Broadcast   - I thought that was different!

Edited by timpin

10 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I haven't seen it yet but there must be a BBQ in there somewhere....

I knew there would be a BBQ!

well....cooking on a campfire is the same thing isn't it?.....:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Here's the latest original song, for anybody who wants it: 

"Imagine The Time"  March JW Tv song 56ddc678b4626_MusicHeadphonesGROOVIN.gif

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=45EB4F58006663B6!109&cid=45EB4F58006663B6

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

What an encouraging broadcast. Especialy the experience of our precious brother Peter and his wife, from Australia. Although they endured a traumatic experience when the Kingdom Hall was unceremoniously bombed and were left injured. We draw motivation from their positive and upbeat frame of mind, even though they still feel the after effects of the bombing. 

The general tone of the broadcast is that of maintaining a positive frame of mind despite the many hardships we may experience.  Brother Jackson recounted his fair share of his trials and tribulations, showing that our precious brothers from the governing body are not immune from these trials.