JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2952 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 minutes ago, Naruwa said:

Does anyone know of a source for lyrics to print of the video songs (extras not in songbook)?  Could not find anywhere on jw.org.

I was trying to figure out the lyrics to one of the songs when a very savvy member of this message board suggested that I merely watch

the video with the 'closed caption' on.  Voila!  There were all the lyrics.56df234dc4e4d_WOWshocking.gif.4b0a79ccce

It was truly a 'du-uh' duh.gif.96cf373be54e472c457ec6282801efbemoment for me...he he he56df2332e03da_YESGrinning.gif.a671361ce7

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Ahhh, how positively delicious was this slice of spiritual pie!  This is just like a second helping of your favourite dessert, it was just what I needed to pick me up and help me focus on the bigger picture again.

The spiritual association we enjoy at the meetings and whenever we travel and meet up with brothers and sisters, and even here is crucial for our encouragement and for keeping our hope alive.  We are reassured that we are not alone in this.  Others have made it, both in the bible like Elijah etc, and in our current time.  So many good examples and faithful ones ready to encourage us when we are down too, which is going to happen one day to all of us - it's such an unnatural life we are leading now.

Just want to say a big thank you to those lovely friends helping me right now - you know who you are.  I really appreciate the good companionship we have here as we share our thoughts and woes, and help each other to also help more of the friends in our own congregation.

1 hour ago, ronjon said:

I hope my congregation listened carefully,I have been sick again for a few weeks and not see or heard from anyone to see how I am .

Maybe it's because I am single and have no wife to remind them about me at the meetings.

JW Talk is such blessing when I'm unwell and JW.Org. 

When I become aware of news like this makes me so sad. Especially because this is not just an isolated case. :(

1 hour ago, ronjon said:

I hope my congregation listened carefully,I have been sick again for a few weeks and not see or heard from anyone to see how I am .

Maybe it's because I am single and have no wife to remind them about me at the meetings.

JW Talk is such blessing when I'm unwell and JW.Org. 

Jehovah will sustain you on your sickbed. yes.gif.c2a1dc4b84f1d64079956dd5759a7286(Psalm 41:3)

Also, we are here for you, Brother Ron. HUG317.GIF.abd2627138bb732245c327cf1a591

56e1dd5fd9f2d_GetWellSoonTealandYellow.g  yes.gif.c2a1dc4b84f1d64079956dd5759a7286

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Please don't feel embarrassed Brother Christino; we know your heart was in the right place. :encourage:

Too add my input, I've been homebound for awhile due to health issues and, to be frank, I've also received considerable comfort and support in and around this forum, on jw.org, JWB, reading our literature, singing songs of praise to Jehovah, meditation on the scriptures, revisiting dramas and most important--prayer.  Without these wonderful provisions, I would be curled up in a fetal position in a corner somewhere ready to give up on life.  

Merci Jehovah! Obrigado! Asante Yehova! Gracias Padre Santo! Arigato! Enkosi! Danke! Shukran!  :praying:

18 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Please don't feel embarrassed Brother Christino; we know your heart was in the right place. :encourage:

Too add my input, I've been homebound for awhile due to health issues and, to be frank, I've also received considerable comfort and support in and around this forum, on jw.org, JWB, reading our literature, singing songs of praise to Jehovah, meditation on the scriptures, revisiting dramas and most important--prayer.  Without these wonderful provisions, I would be curled up in a fetal position in a corner somewhere ready to give up on life.  

Merci Jehovah! Obrigado! Asante Yehova! Gracias Padre Santo! Arigato! Enkosi! Danke! Shukran!  :praying:

Thank you for the words of support, sister Sandra. Actually this forum is our virtual congregation where we found brothers and sisters who are interested in each other.

On 10 March 2016 at 10:20 AM, Araujo JW said:

I very much appreciated your positive comment! Your attitude was very different from mine in the comment above. I'm embarrassed. :blushing:

No need to be embarrassed brother..Unfortunatly there is truth in your comment..and it is a good reminder for all of us..especially me..so thank you.

sis 

On 3/8/2016 at 1:16 PM, Bob said:

What an encouraging broadcast. Especialy the experience of our precious brother Peter and his wife, from Australia.

I was absolutely ecstatic to see Peter and Sue being interviewed. I used to be in his mothers group in Brisbane before she died and caught up with them in Sydney the year of the bombing.They were always a nice couple putting kingdom interests first.  It was such a shock opening our newspaper and seeing the KH blown apart. David Winder who looked after the pioneer desk was giving the public talk when it happened. A sister at a recent funeral said she has had tinnitus for 50 years. I also look forward to the high pitch in my left ear to disappear one day. It just never ever stops. Oh only in the shower the noise is drowned out but who can afford to stay in the shower for hours. I would look like a prune. Well done Peter and Sue! 

30 minutes ago, waccamacca said:

I also look forward to the high pitch in my left ear to disappear one day. It just never ever stops. Oh only in the shower the noise is drowned out but who can afford to stay in the shower for hours. I would look like a prune. Well done Peter and Sue! 

Only 1 ear?  And yours stops in the shower?  I'm jealous!

3 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Only 1 ear?  And yours stops in the shower?  I'm jealous

My deepest sympathy for anyone who has tinnitus that loud. I am so sorry brother Shawn. I can hear mine on the highway with trucks going by but at least I get 5 minutes a day rest. It just started one night 2 years ago and about a year ago I started getting vertigo as well. I fell over on Monday caring our Smokey into the back yard and got scratched all over in the process. :o( Time for some more diluted organic apple cider vinegar in my left ear. Oops that was not a recommendation to anyone so do not follow any advice that I am not giving. :o) 

11 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Only 1 ear?  And yours stops in the shower?  I'm jealous!

Both of my ears hum constantly. The noises in my head are louder than the noises outside of my head....

I started wearing hearing aids two years ago and my ears don't ring or hum while I wear the hearing aids. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Asante Yehova, waiting for uthamaki wa Ngai

Sent from my TECNO H5 using Tapatalk

If I may ask a favor......Would someone give me a way a link or copy and paste  The 92 awake on the bombing in Australia?    My brother who is studying viewed the March broadcast but i would like for him to read the whole article on the bombing.     I remember when we all first heard of that horrific news.    I am glad they interviewed Peter and Sue as well.    All of us are fighting some battle!.         Thanks in advance.     Have a great day brothers and sisters   earthwide!!!

I think the video Isolated but Not Forgotten, taken from the March broadcast, was so touching. As I mentioned in another thread, I am brought to tears easily, and this one had that effect on me. If any of us suffer from debilitating health problems, there is always someone else worse off than we are, and yet they continue faithful! Jehovah certainly has not forgotten them.

(It wasn't until we got this stand-alone video last Monday that we learned that Brother Saravalle, featured in the video, passed away recently. See the caption at the 7:33 mark.)