JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Videos on JW Library

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2898 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The links take you to the "online library help".  Those 'help' pages were there before.  The help shown is device specific (Android, Apple, Windows).  I don't believe the Midweek Meeting parts in May would require a specific device to attend and benefit from the program.  Maybe the videos will come along soon.  I anxiously await.

1 hour ago, leoperales said:

The videos are up in Spanish .That means they've got to be up in English. 

Could it be an "elder-only" thing on event media login?  I don't see them anywhere.

EDIT:  I just went back to JW.ORG and the videos are there now (English).

Edited by jwhess

New Info.

The videos are there, except for 2 - Use History and Download Bibles.

I guess they had to pick one device for the videos, and they picked Android.  In my congregation it is a tie between iPad and Android users, and only 2 Windows users.

1 hour ago, Jonathan77 said:

The videos are there, except for 2 - Use History and Download Bibles.

I guess they had to pick one device for the videos, and they picked Android.  In my congregation it is a tie between iPad and Android users, and only 2 Windows users.

Both those are there now

Edited by mserskine

For the week of May 2, the Item on the JW Library, the workbook says

"Begin with a five-minute discussion of the article. Then play and briefly discuss the video Start Using “JW Library.” Afterward, do the same with the videos Download and Manage Publications and Customize the Reading Experience."

The three videos to be played total 12 minutes.  How do you begin with a 5 minute discussion, in a 15 minute part and still have time to discuss each video afterward?

Edited by Jonathan77

4 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

For the week of May 2, the Item on the JW Library, the workbook says

"Begin with a five-minute discussion of the article. Then play and briefly discuss the video Start Using “JW Library.” Afterward, do the same with the videos Download and Manage Publications and Customize the Reading Experience."

The three videos to be played total 12 minutes.  How do you begin with a 5 minute discussion, in a 15 minute part and still have time to discuss each video afterward?

I think it will be like John suggested:

13 hours ago, jwhess said:

Could it be an "elder-only" thing on event media login?

I think the videos to play at the CLAM would be shorter and more general (non-platform), only showing highlights from that section. And the brother assigned to that part could say to look on the Help section for platform-specific and more detailed instructions and videos.

Again, I think...

Edited by richietj77

Orthography.

Noticed there is a Pending Updates and several study WTs are updated.  May CLam in app was updated recently.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

57 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Noticed there is a Pending Updates and several study WTs are updated.  May CLam in app was updated recently.

Me too. Any idea what the updates were about?

Edited by mserskine

57 minutes ago, mserskine said:

Me too. Any idea what the updates were about?

Several study WT's and Caleb video. Pending notice disappears when everything up to date.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: