JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Shooting at Orlando Gay Bar

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2860 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I really, really doubt it.  That would only serve to draw more negative attention to an already horrible situation.

Had this tragedy been the result of the overcrowding, such as being trampled trying to escape or dying as a result of a fire, then they might have brought charges.  

From a legal standpoint maximum occupancy codes are only enforced or fines are levied only for habitual violations.  

I'm thinking possible problems about the shooter since the post mentioned discipline issues since 3rd grade: 

Autism? Hyperactivity? Antisocial? Sadistic? Bipolar? Narcissistic? Etc? 

Who knows? Certainly not me and I would guess not many of us here. One thing is certain though, and that is there was definitely a serious probem. I mean, all of us have serious mental issues quiet as it's kept. Fact? We all come from Adam which affected every single facet of our being one which is mental, whether we choose to admit that or not. Some people's issues are more apparent than others which is why some have the audacity to say about another "you're crazy." WE'RE ALL NUTS! Because, again, we came from the greatest nut of all after he sinned! 

On 6/12/2016 at 7:53 PM, Miss Bea said:

"Worse mass shooting in US history? Perhaps in recent history. 'Twas nt that long ago when genocide was being committed against indiginious people who just happened to live here. On and that was coveted. I know, two sides to the story, but I'd venture to think the number of dead was in the hundreds of thousands. Satan on the rampage...

My thoughts exactly.  It seems they are not counting the killing of Native Americans.

You are right, THEY are not counting that. But then, do we need to :deadhorse:over the point that Satan and his system is bloodthirsty. One could assume that the vast majority of people living here would not count "military actions" or other killings done in the name of "conquest" even though, from Jehovah's viewpoint, all of man's greedy killing is wrong.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I work for the city of orlando wastewater divison....monday the mayor sent all of us colored pins to support the ones who died the pins are in the colors of the flags of gay pride. None if really in our division are wearing them i work with a bunch of country boys who told me i aint wearing them and havent.but i wonder of ones who work in the government buildings downtown are pressured to wear them since they deal with the public?