JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Desirable Animals

In the paradise, we will be very close to many animals and we have discussed this in many threads. But any particular animals you wish to hug?

My favorites i wish to be hugging with....

Dolphins - they are so warm

Penguins - so cute

Deer - so soft and innocent

Squirrel - so loving and mushy mushy

Rabbits- soft softy

Elephants - felt jumping on then and play with them

Horses - go riding with them on green hills

panda( some even call me sing fu panda)

Seal - just want to hug them

Cows- want to care for them

And love to swim along with Fishes and

Would desire to fly with Birds( a very deep desire

And would apply Psalms 145 :16 You open your hand

And satisfy the desire of every living thing.)

(A crazy thought sometimes is also to talk to them and try to understand their language...)

What are your (crazy) desires with respects to pets...!

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

I've always thought that the dinosaurs were destroyed in the flood because Jehovah knew man and dinosaur couldn't continue to coexist in an imperfect world. If Jehovah decides to recreate them in the new world, I'd be happy just to see any dinosaur since I'm fascinated by them. I especially would want to see a Tyrannosaurus rex or a velociraptor.   

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I had the opportunity to visit a giraffe orphanage when I traveled to Kenya over 20 years ago.  It was an unforgettable experience to actually have a full grown giraffe walk up to me--with it's slow gait and big beautiful eyes--stick out it's looong gray tongue waiting for you to feed it a few bits of kibble.  At that moment, I was enthralled with this beautiful creature and have made it my favorite wild animal.

Then too, I've always wanted to see a panda "up close and personal"! :)

What I want to see is every animal on earth live as Jehovah intended. Well taken care of, and secure. The animal I want is a  Friesian horse. They are so beautiful. In this system, a rich mans  horse. Maybe some chickens. A working farm, with lots of animals.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

1 hour ago, Miss Bea said:

What I want to see is every animal on earth live as Jehovah intended. Well taken care of, and secure. The animal I want is a  Friesian horse. They are so beautiful. In this system, a rich mans  horse. Maybe some chickens. A working farm, with lots of animals.

I looked up Friesian horses on google images... They are such beautiful horses! :eek:

Edited by Brother Jack

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

11 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

563cc72c19cf270fddb53b850da7bc6d.jpg

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

It looks like you have a oil leak, you should get that transmission checked...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 27/11/2016 at 0:41 PM, loving life said:

I so want a koala bear!

Go for a Tasmanian Devil (that one will have to be renamed!) as it is much softer - like silky soft - to the touch!  Hours of happy petting here.  They have the glossiest wet nose I've ever seen. They can smell food over a mile away.

Whereas the koala looks cuddly, but has coarse fur that feels like a bit like a scourer rather than a sponge.  That is because of their diet, just eucalyptus leaves.  Whereas the Tassie Devil eats carrion and is a scavenger and eats more fats in its diet, leading to much more glossier fur.

tasmanian-devil-cute.jpg

41 minutes ago, Hope said:

They have fairly obstinate personalities, though.  Not really pet quality, I don't think.

Well, they are "devils", heehee!

The ones I saw were happily loping (yes, they lope and sort of skip) in an sanctuary to protect them from facial cancer that is unfortunately being passed on through the native population.  They didn't mind being picked up and cuddled if they have been already fed and know they are being looked after.  I was scared to touch them at first, but they felt like the softest bunny fur.

(Caution is still needed: they can literally bite off your finger in one snap!  Pet for new system only).

tassie-devil-cuddle.jpg