JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Your Favorite Beer?

So true Richard, I never could figure out the green Heineken rave... Haven't tried the dark brown variety, but it sure sounds good. :)-D

Here after service sometimes the brothers get together at a local coffee shop and have a coffee break, I always wondered if the brothers get together at the local coffee shops there too ??? We heard that in the Netherlands they serve more than just coffee ??? :infatuated:

71250=3961-Corona.jpg I HATE it with lime or lemon. Gotta have it straight.

Hey Micah, when I lived out in the SoCal desert, all the kool kids would drink that, with the slice of lime... If you want to try one similar, try Chihuahua....it is like Corona, but not the heaviness...I liked it better.. My favorite beer, for some time now, has been TsingTao. I guess that river they use has just the right amount of sludge and toxins in it to make it work for me--- http://www.tsingtaobeer.com/brand/brand.htm

Sometimes my favorite beer is the occassional "free" beer that someones buys.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah.... Ya know, when someone buys me a beer, I don't care what it is, I am downing it.... I mean... sipping it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

71250=3961-Corona.jpg I HATE it with lime or lemon. Gotta have it straight.

Corona is my favorite beer as well....but I LOVEit with a lime wedge squeezed in an ice cold bottle! On a hot day...perfect! :sunshine: Out on the beach....Priceless!!!! I surprisingly also like the Bud lite Lime, I hate Budwiser beer...But when the lime is a good price & Corona's not on sale...that's my pick! I don't drink beer regularly, usually a couple on the beach or while watching a game, I like to keep a couple in the fridge to crack open after I'v been working around the house or yard in the hot afternoon, there's nothing like swigin that baby down!! :drink: I'm mostly a wine drinker but I like cocktails of all sorts on occasion...:)-D I've learned to find my balance & moderation and NEVER mix!!:sick: Although I can do a beer chaser after a shot of Patron! Not something I do often but it's fun with a buddy, we had a couple during the SuperBowl!!! :squeeze:

Let's see, in this thread I have mentioned that I like...

... as well as Corona, Beck's Dark, and Killian's Red.

A couple other good ones are Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, and Great Lakes Christmas Ale (seasonal). These are made locally here in Cleveland, Ohio, and are best served on tap and not out of a bottle. In fact, I would even say it's a requirement ;)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite Beer? I lived in Germany several years, they have many more brands than here in the US... and I tried to enjoy nearly all of them... after trying dozens and dozens of beers in Germany, the US, and from other countries, I have to say my favorite is "COLD":ecstatic:

Favorite Beer? I lived in Germany several years, they have many more brands than here in the US... and I tried to enjoy nearly all of them... after trying dozens and dozens of beers in Germany, the US, and from other countries, I have to say my favorite is "COLD":ecstatic:

Amen to that brother and preferably on a hot day for me.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 2 weeks later...

the only beer i like is a Peroni. don;t

really dig the stuff.

one time i was prgnant so i bought stout heard it to be good for u. so i bought a six pack the

only way i could drink it was with a straw. I said to andrew he could have some

the next day i went to get a stout he downed the whole lot

next i bought a case of stout. plenty to share.between me and hubby. the same thing again.

so i gave up. :drink:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have a Few favorites and the list keeps growing.

Shock top anything tangerine, regular, raspberry wheat

Flemish sour

Blueberry anything

Michaeel something or another

Stone epic

Hop wallop really good with a picture of funny miner looking dude. Looks like e out of toy story 3

Lagunitas appuchino stout

And more....

Bevmo has contributed to my likes and dislikes with weekly tastings. What else can you buy for 1.10 these days