JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My first different video (just want to share)

Please don't re-upload this video elsewhere. It's private.

So, I was "on fire" (very excited) while creating this video. This is my first video about something, not only photo/video mix or something like that. Just want to share with you all :) Thanks @Qapla for perfect idea which I took!  

Irmantas,

Very creative and interesting.    I believe you have something going.     Very nicely done!     Continue sharing these fine videos.    I can see that the other brothers and sisters enjoyed it as well.     Thanks for sharing as already expressed by others.   

Thanks for all of you for positive comments! :)

10 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

What camera do you use? Software? 

Filmed with Samsung Galaxy S6, edited with Sony Vegas.

7 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I'm also interested in your techniques

What are you talking about? What techniques? Editing? :)

10 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

How did you make "Bible voice?" 

Is that you in the video? 

I used online narrator, but it's not so good for Bible reading. It needs calm, deep voice. I think I would change it and maybe continue this video.

Yeah, I'm there. Face reveal :D

35 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

Brother i enjoyed it.
Two things....

One - can i share with some brothers ?

Two.- request you to make more refreshing , encouraging and faith strengthening ones.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

I'm happy!

1. Yes, of course! :)

2. I will try! 

1 hour ago, Intercore said:

Thanks for all of you for positive comments! :)

Filmed with Samsung Galaxy S6, edited with Sony Vegas.

What are you talking about? What techniques? Editing? :)

How do you like working with Vegas compared to Avid or Final Cut Pro? Or have you used them before?

One notable technique you've done well I noticed is the flow of your panning and zooming.  So often you see videos that were filmed like shining a flashlight in a cave.

1 minute ago, alohapaulette said:

How do you like working with Vegas compared to Avid or Final Cut Pro? Or have you used them before?

One notable technique you've done well I noticed is the flow of your panning and zooming.  So often you see videos that were filmed like shining a flashlight in a cave.

No, I haven't used them before. But I really like Sony Vegas, it's kinda professional video editing program. And that technique I've done exactly with Vegas.

1 minute ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Ah, Paulette has put into words what I was thinking but couldn't describe. Thumbs up! :thumbsup:

The funny thing is that I was going to post same comment but got caught up with work and run out of time to post it!

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, Intercore said:

I used online narrator, but it's not so good for Bible reading. It needs calm, deep voice. I think I would change it and maybe continue this video.

Yeah, I'm there. Face reveal :D

Which online narrator ... I am looking for something to use during family study. Can you point me to it?

Would be nice to see video "After Armageddon" theme ....

You have talent mate! :)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

That was a wonderful ending that you added..really completed the story of man's existence in a hopeful and loving way from Jehovah's viewpoint. Using the flower was a wonderful illustration..:)

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..