JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missile flying over Japan now!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2387 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 minute ago, Musky said:

Fixed. Apparently the moderator who made a post in this topic is also spelling challenged. :)

I have always noticed something special about LeslieDean, she is my kind of poster.

(Just for the record, I made six mistakes typing the line above, and only one so far in this line.) :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 minutes ago, Old said:

I have always noticed something special about LeslieDean, she is my kind of poster.

(Just for the record, I made six mistakes typing the line above, and only one so far in this line.) :(

I love you too!  That's what you get posting on country roads! 

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I can be hang ..tortured and burnt on the stake but I really think that fulfillment of Peace and Security could be related to North Korea

Well, how the world will feel when NK says ..ok we will behave from now on ...?

No country in the world wants to see missiles flying over it's territory ..it's a global issue.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urged China and Russia to take direct action against North Korea in response to its latest missile launch.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, vern said:

according to my grandfather..... everything theocratic starts in October.  :peace:

Except the new service year....:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

25 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

No country in the world wants to see missiles flying over it's territory ..it's a global issue.

According to Japan, they think the NK ICBM can reach London. That puts the other half of the current world power at risk...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Awake magazine in 2004 regarding nuclear war had this...

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102004162

The situation is complicated further by the news that North Korea may have “enough plutonium to be within striking distance of building six new nuclear bombs. . . . Each day increases the risk that North Korea will succeed in producing new nuclear weapons, and perhaps even testing one of them to prove its success.”—The New York Times, July 18, 2003.

Guess they managed. 

26 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I'll tell you what was funny, I read that a bit too quickly and thought you had said 'excrement'....:oops:

P:oops: