JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who's really extremist? Man dressed as a Priest attacks Cart Witnessing brothers

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2411 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 hours ago, Samira said:

didn't know that the video  was original from www.theworldnewsmedia.org  ......

hate this website...is from an apostate...

I have removed the links to Michael Krewson's website, theworldnewsmedia.org because of his poor track record with Jehovah's Witnesses on the web.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

7 hours ago, Samira said:

didn't know that the video  was original from ....

hate this website...is from an apostate...

1 hour ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I have removed the links to Michael Krewson's website, because of his poor track record with Jehovah's Witnesses on the web.

Most people on this site don't realize that . is one of the many offshoots of ., both of which I don't want to have much to do with. They are both from the same source.

Removed links to Krewsons websites

Edited by GrumpysWife

Restored Eric's original post

6 hours ago, Bjern said:

Orthodox violence and intolerance towards others...nothing new or surprising about that.

Except th news is fake. It’s not a priest.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

As I see this priest is a follower of the old calendar church. They claim that they are the genuine orthodoxs but they are not recognised by the official greek orthodox church. This cult has their own churches. I read a comment of him or the person who admins his account in youtube that announced that he would pray and preached in a specific church and in specific day. If he was an ordinary person, he couldn't do that.

4 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I have removed the links to Michael Krewson's website

I'll add that address to my webfilter lol. The only good thing learning about their sites, you can then block it to save accidentally clicking on it or being sent to it. 

On 27/09/2017 at 4:28 AM, Samira said:

from a brother in Greece:

Don't worry brothers and Sisters this thing is common in Greece! Things like that tend to happen in the trolleys from time to time!!! We're used to it!
 I was just informed by an Elder that this Priest is mentally sick and he actually isn't a Priest! He dresses up like a priest! And he generally does that kind of things to other people too! You don't have to worry! And also nobody got hurt!! Everything's fine!!!
And Orthodox Priests here in Greece for the past 15 years and more have never done such a thing!!! We have very peaceful relations!!! And they're very positive with our literature! This one was not a Real Priest!!! 

Yep, he watches too many movies with ninjas :confused:

Thank you for this update. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

28 minutes ago, Bjern said:

You don't have to be a priest to be Orthodox.

Title says “orthodox priest” and then people take it as an example of abuse by the orthodox priesthood, but it’s unfair. He is not an orthodox priest, he is just a lunatic.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Priest or no priest, he emboldens others who think he is sanctioned by the only "acceptable " religion to take things into their own hands when they see a cart. Many of those religious nutters are infused with deep nationalism, and have always had animosity for the "intrusion", as they see it, on Greek soil by the Witnesses. Do we see the Orthodox Church rejecting what he is doing in their name? Happy to have the nutter do their dirty work.

They actually believe they are sanctioned by God to persecute us. After all, Jesus was Greek:) 

44 minutes ago, Bjern said:

It's not just their priests who get violent and abusive.

Whether he is a bonafide orthodox priest, a lunatic, or an actor making a "reality" video, the purpose and intent is the same - to foment hatred and intimidation toward those fearlessly making God's name known, and preaching the good news of the Kingdom.

3 hours ago, Bjern said:

It's not just their priests who get violent and abusive.

2 hours ago, alohapaulette said:

Whether he is a bonafide orthodox priest, a lunatic, or an actor making a "reality" video, the purpose and intent is the same - to foment hatred and intimidation toward those fearlessly making God's name known, and preaching the good news of the Kingdom.

It’s important to be correct though, and not spread lies.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

7 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Title says “orthodox priest” and then people take it as an example of abuse by the orthodox priesthood, but it’s unfair. He is not an orthodox priest, he is just a lunatic.

It’s important to be correct though, and not spread lies.

With that statement, I altered the title of the topic again ;)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Just now, Thesauron said:

The one saying this is an orthodox priest or an example of their violence.

Nobody is spreading lies here 

The person in the video looks like a priest and nobody here "proved" that he is not. (Despite different opinions here) 

Also how do we know about "back door workings" perhaps he is employed by Orthodox Church? We simply don't know.

So for now if it walks and quacks like a duck? It is a duck. 

Could you present a strong evidence that he is not a priest? Because we can't say it with certainty. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Nobody is spreading lies here 

The person in the video looks like a priest and nobody here "proved" that he is not. (Despite different opinions here) 

Also how do we know about "back door workings" perhaps he is employed by Orthodox Church? We simply don't know.

So for now if it walks and quacks like a duck? It is a duck. 

Could you present a strong evidence that he is not a priest? Because we can't say it with certainty. 

He is a known lunatic in the area. If you spread the idea that that he is an orthodox priest (which he apparently isn’t) with a clip from a really shady source (worldnewsmedia), you are helping people who claim we’re a sect spreading lies and does not help or encourage us at all.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

12 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

He is a known lunatic in the area. If you spread the idea that that he is an orthodox priest (which he apparently isn’t) with a clip from a really shady source (worldnewsmedia), you are helping people who claim we’re a sect spreading lies and does not help or encourage us at all.

Ok .. I understand your point :D

This world is going crazier and crazier every minute! 

14 hours ago, ouzo said:

As I see this priest is a follower of the old calendar church. They claim that they are the genuine orthodoxs but they are not recognised by the official greek orthodox church. This cult has their own churches. I read a comment of him or the person who admins his account in youtube that announced that he would pray and preached in a specific church and in specific day. If he was an ordinary person, he couldn't do that.

Has anyone read my post?

56 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

This world is going crazier and crazier every minute! 

So is this forum, it's sad that almost every topic turns into some form of argument. ..:(

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

So is this forum, it's sad that almost every topic turns into some form of argument. ..:(

Yeah, I don't like this either ... sad. 

It would be nicer if we were less "challenging" if we don't agree with certain opinion. 

O well ... :zipmouth: