JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a story one line at a time

Greenfield

John continues: " I don't mind living each week with different ones; I don't like the cold and will certainy rely on Jehovah to help me - I had actually dreamed of one of the Carribean islands, but alas! Here we come N. Dakota."

you are in a bad way for they just finished the Bible School for Maried Couples and are looking forward to a life of serving Jehovah full time.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

applied to another congregation for help and adventure, to cover some territory which had not been able to get covered...

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

going to the top of The Artic. the new assignment included learning the eskimo language and learning to fish in snow huts.....

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Jan said oh what a relief.. I didn't want to say a word or be supportive of where we are going.. at least we can still see our friends on the weekend now....

Everyone was both excited and happy for Rick and Jane but also sad. but new they would return with many awesome experiences to encourage all,,,