JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2018 convention locations online

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2263 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

if you pray on it I'm sure you can make it work

Pray in Spanish, just in case....:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

at least now we'll know for next year that not all the countries go up at the same time anymore.

in previous years we had separate webpages for meetings and conventions, and conventions were all posted about the same time (at least, I do remember that canada and the US had all their convention locations posted at once, on the same day;  looks like this has changed with the new lookup tool!)

On 1/9/2018 at 4:39 PM, jwhess said:

They are working on it.  The list shows 15 conventions at Belleville Assembly Hall but not the one I attend in Toledo at the Seagate Centre, yet.

That means I live roughly less than two hours away from you.  We used to go to Seagate until 2012.  Perhaps we can catch a dinner or something together!