JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEW VIDEO : David Schafer- Survive the Great Day (Rev. 16:16)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2218 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

16 minutes ago, morsten said:

Isn't God that puts the thoughts into their minds, but then they carry out the proclamation by signs?

God puts the thought to destroy false religion into the political leaders. Carrying on with signs to fool people has nothing to do with Jehovah.

I had to watch this a few times to fully absorb what was being said, so maybe that would help you more. 

1 hour ago, morsten said:

Preaching the Judgement Message I will do it with the most joy, show no fear. I mean this is the finale of the preaching campaign, a special one indeed.

I feel the same way!
But then i thought, how can I be so willing to proclaim a judgement message but at times be hindered to preach the good news now? 

So my goal is to make the utmost effort for the message we have now. Thats what i'm working on :) 

Edited by Paddle

19 minutes ago, Saffron said:

God puts the thought to destroy false religion into the political leaders. Carrying on with signs to fool people has nothing to do with Jehovah.

I had to watch this a few times to fully absorb what was being said, so maybe that would help you more. 

Thanks got it. Going have to watch it again. A lot of information and chronology.

Jehovah tells “from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done.” (Isaiah 46:9, 10)

3 hours ago, morsten said:

Preaching the Judgement Message . I mean this is the finale of the preaching campaign, a special one indeed.

When they say they're not interested I just hope they wake up before its too late.

Not sure that's even a possibility.  The Judgment Message is . . THE Judgment Message !     My impression is that we will be preaching their coup fatal.

4 hours ago, morsten said:

Isn't God that puts the thoughts into their minds, but then they carry out the proclamation by signs?

Jehovah puts the thoughts in their minds to destroy false religion but not to proclaim peace and security.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 3/26/2018 at 8:56 PM, Brother Jack said:
On 3/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, morsten said:

Jehovah puts the thoughts in their minds to destroy false religion but not to proclaim peace and security

So the proclamation of peace and security is just a prophecy we’re obviously awaiting.

Jehovah tells “from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done.” (Isaiah 46:9, 10)

On 3/26/2018 at 7:11 PM, Doug said:

When they say they're not interested I just hope they wake up before its too late.

I meant now in service. Not then. 

They'll be awake, but too late.

1 hour ago, morsten said:

So the proclamation of peace and security is just a prophecy we’re obviously awaiting.

Yes, it’s the only one left before the great tribulation begins :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.