JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Shooting in San Bruno, California

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2214 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hope no brothers and sisters work there :(

Some 1,700 people work at the YouTube HQ.

The news is being reported in Australia now.

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

20 minutes ago, GrumpysWife said:

According to Fox News, 1 dead self-inflected, 4 injured taken to hospital. 

Local news says the same. Suspected female shooter is dead, 4 wounded.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

Report so far is 37 casualties

Not sure how this number got out there,  I also heard it in a report that repeated it from an unknown source. 

The latest I heard is the shooter is dead from a self inflicted wound and there are 4 injured. .

3 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Not sure how this number got out there,  I also heard it in a report that repeated it from an unknown source. 

The latest I heard is the shooter is dead from a self inflicted wound and there are 4 injured. .

I guess even scanner alerts are untrustworthy. :shrugs:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

2 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

37 people were waiting on triage

Maybe they got injured during the stampede to get out? I had CNN on and that was a comment made - just no numbers at that time.

I speculated with my wife that 'female shooter' that there was probably a love triangle. news comments made same speculation.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

13 minutes ago, pnutts said:

I speculated with my wife that 'female shooter' that there was probably a love triangle. news comments made same speculation.

It is the Bay area, no telling what her issues were...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

It is the Bay area, no telling what her issues were...

The news says it may have been a domestic dispute, they were not...ummm..gender specific...

Just now, Loopy said:

I had read somewhere that this shooter was incensed that YouTube was withdrawing her videos and censoring her speech. So she targeted the employees.

That's what the local news says. She drove all the way from San Diego...

This cowboy/Indian stuff escalates over anything and everything. No matter how stupid. 

Just show how how deep in the end we are. And as someone here (I think) said it’s only going to get worse.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

2 minutes ago, Loopy said:

This cowboy/Indian stuff escalates over anything and everything. No matter how stupid. 

Just show how how deep in the end we are. And as someone here (I think) said it’s only going to get worse.

There are a lot of crazy people out there...

10 hours ago, Loopy said:

I had read somewhere that this shooter was incensed that YouTube was withdrawing her videos and censoring her speech.

the bible says that people would not have self-control on the last days

shooting people for a silly reason like that is one example