JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Another Mass Shooting in Annapolis, Maryland

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2126 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Mass Shooting at the Capital Gazette News building in Annapolis, Maryland.

Over one hundred ninety mass shootings in the USA so far this year.  That is over one per day.:(

https://wtop.com/anne-arundel-county/2018/06/active-shooting-incident-at-capital-gazette-building-in-annapolis/

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

19 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Over one hundred ninety mass shootings in the USA so far this year.  That is over one per day.:(

https://wtop.com/anne-arundel-county/2018/06/active-shooting-incident-at-capital-gazette-building-in-annapolis/

Whenever I hear of this stuff going on I automatically think:

Humans actually think they are going to bring peace to the world?

They can’t even live peaceably among themselves. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

That’s just it. And people are more concerned about whether the shooter was black or white than anything else. 

Its always the race card. That’s the part that disgusts me as well. 

Divine justice cant come fast enough

59 minutes ago, Loopy said:

And people are more concerned about whether the shooter was black or white than anything else. 

Right. 

I did go back to the story to see what happened, scrolled down to the comments. Of course people are worried about what color the shooter was. What difference does that make? Would people be less dead if the shooter was a different color?

Let your kingdom come! 

Before I found out the shooter was white...someone posted on social media that because he wasn’t killed he was probably white. 

And he was white. 

Always the race card as they say.