JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

More JWs arrested in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1893 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A group of brothers has been detained in Central Russia today. Although the report does not say the number of those detained, the context suggests that it might be a whole congregation. 

The guilty verdict on Br. Dennis must has emboldened the law-enforcement bodies, and now the number of arrests will likely shoot up. 

Here is a Radio Liberty report in Russian:

https://www.svoboda.org/a/29756310.html

I've just received this video about Dennis Christensen. I've cut off the other news and you may download it from my Google drive. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgW9aFo06i4IRG1vHjvf0YZovJyqDUGm/view?usp=drivesdk

Mac 🤠

_20190207_115450.JPG

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

3 hours ago, Mykyl said:

Just makes it clearer than ever the words of Brother Sandersons talk at the Annual meeting are bang on for our time.

Regarding what can we expect. That It would not be surprising if Russia and its allies continue to persecute gods people and for it to spread to other lands. Among other things. No expectation of a pulling back by them.

7 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

Regarding what can we expect. That It would not be surprising if Russia and its allies continue to persecute gods people and for it to spread to other lands. Among other things. No expectation of a pulling back by them.

Are you ready?

Im just wondering whether the persecution of the king of the north will spread  to the territories of the king of the south. 😪

5 hours ago, Bek said:

A group of brothers has been detained in Central Russia today. Although the report does not say the number of those detained, the context suggests that it might be a whole congregation. 

The guilty verdict on Br. Dennis must has emboldened the law-enforcement bodies, and now the number of arrests will likely shoot up. 

Here is a Radio Liberty report in Russian:

https://www.svoboda.org/a/29756310.html

This is it... time to tear out the pages of the bible and put it in our heart.. just like harold king said -  a solitary prisoner for 5 years , jw missionary in China.

Even Swedish new media reported on how Russia cracked down on a number of Witness families immediately following the conviction of brother Christensen despite demands from groups such as Amnesty to set him free right away and cease this persecution of peaceful citizens for exercising their right to worship in peace. Of course, the comment from the Scandinavia Branch was that we are determined not to cease preaching. “We might not do it openly on the streets, but we’ll continue to preach to our neighbours, albeit a bit more carefully.” We are not afraid!

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Hope it does, because this will bring Jehovah's purpose on a grand scale, the world that has never see and will ever see again!   This means the end of Satan's corrupt and vile ruler ship and the re-beginning of the one that was here in the first place.  Jehovah's Kingdom.   Let his will take place! 

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Not being disrespectful but I recommend watching the Annual Meeting again, and again and again.... emoji6.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ok...my dear brother ...:wave: (so many points covered..so much to remember LOL)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

8 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Hope it does, because this will bring Jehovah's purpose on a grand scale, the world that has never see and will ever see again!   This means the end of Satan's corrupt and vile ruler ship and the re-beginning of the one that was here in the first place.  Jehovah's Kingdom.   Let his will take place! 

Im wondering if this will spread all over the world. Will it spread to the king of the south territories?

7 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Im wondering if this will spread all over the world. Will it spread to the king of the south territories?

It is hard to believe it, but it could. In Asia, Duterte certainly looks like someone who could take a leaf out of Putin's book. 

3 hours ago, Bek said:

It is hard to believe it, but it could. In Asia, Duterte certainly looks like someone who could take a leaf out of Putin's book. 

Thats what Im thinking.. Philippines is an American territory but the Pres has visited China, and invited Russian soldiers for military exercises. 

Thats what Im thinking.. Philippines is an American territory but the Pres has visited China, and invited Russian soldiers for military exercises. 

How is it an American territory?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 2 weeks later...