JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2018 Convention Videos

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1885 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Does this mean that just now all the convections worlwide have finished? Or is it irrelevant?

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

1 hour ago, Vasilis said:

Does this mean that just now all the convections worlwide have finished? Or is it irrelevant?

I don't know about convections but I do believe all of the Conventions are over around the world.  It is not in their history to release the Convention Drama nor Talk videos before all of the Conventions have past by.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

18 hours ago, rocket said:

I don't know about convections but I do believe all of the Conventions are over around the world.  It is not in their history to release the Convention Drama nor Talk videos before all of the Conventions have past by.

Please explain what makes you think I meant to say "Conventions". I expressed myself accurately.

Please stay on topic when replying to me. I don't have time reading content irrelevant to my interests.

"I was kidding guys 🤣:lol1:"

Edited: By request to dismiss confusion.

Edited by rocket

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I thought it was just starting to heat up...

Hahahahahahahh. Good One. Hahahahahahah

5 minutes ago, Vasilis said:

Please explain what makes you think I meant to say "Conventions". I expressed myself accurately.

Please stay on topic when replying to me. I don't have time reading content irrelevant to my interests.

The Topic is on Convention Videos. Actually "convections" is off topic as convection is a form of cooking as in convection ovens.  Take the time! We are here to laugh with not at.

and I must say that you do a lot better with Engish than I do with Greek.

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Last off topic comment:

There is a language in which the word for "seashell" is very similar to the work for "women breast". A native English speaking brother who knows this language good enough to be assined to do a talk at a  😋Convention, made this very cruial mistake and used the wrong word for it. And he was preety enthusiastic in his speech because it was used in an example. Image in a sunny beach you find a very good looking shiny woman breast.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I wish, though, that when they decide to release them, they just release them all at one time. 

Maybe they think that if they did that some would be overwhelmed and would only watch some of the videos, not all.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

32 minutes ago, Vasilis said:

Sorry to hear that, however since I started the topic I don't mind a little off topic joy and humor, it's what family will do...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

Maybe they think that if they did that some would be overwhelmed and would only watch some of the videos, not all.

..or maybe it's a work in progress. Let's just enjoy...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Nice point!

Also, I find it easier to meditate on smaller bits of information rather than a whole bunch at once. I think that’s why they started putting the annual meeting out in 3 parts.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

35 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

You don't have to stuff the whole meal in your mouth in one bite and you don't need to throw any of it away. Just pace yourself brother, you'll be fine...:)

1 hour ago, Vasilis said:

Last off topic comment:

There is a language in which the word for "seashell" is very similar to the work for "women breast". A native English speaking brother who knows this language good enough to be assined to do a talk at a  😋Convention, made this very cruial mistake and used the wrong word for it. And he was preety enthusiastic in his speech because it was used in an example. Image in a sunny beach you find a very good looking shiny woman breast.

My father was once asked what was he doing?  English was his second language, he replied that he was constipating, after a few funny looks it was realized he meant  contemplating! 

To bring this back on topic slightly...

I was just the other day wondering when they'd release the convention videos. I loved the Jonah one, been looking forward to putting that on my tv and watching it through a few more times.

Thanks for the update Br. Richard :), off to the broadcasting I go!

3 hours ago, Vasilis said:

Last off topic comment:

:offtopic:

6 hours ago, Tortuga said:

You don't have to stuff the whole meal in your mouth in one bite and you don't need to throw any of it away. Just pace yourself brother, you'll be fine...:)

Yes, not me but I think if they released all the convention videos at once some wouldn’t watch all of them... and by the time next weeks videos come out, they would watch those and forget about the convention videos from last week. 

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Sorry to hear that, however since I started the topic I don't mind a little off topic joy and humor, it's what family will do...

I didn't mean it. It was sarcastic

The videos are coming exactly now I need them. We are looking for ways to expand more our ministry and I caught myself to be afraid about some issues. I praying a lot to Jehovah, continuously, to open the door. The reminders from the videos it could be a part of the answer.