JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

BBC: Russia Says JW's Torture Themselves.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1848 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

OK, so the brothers burned and beat themselves to frame the Russian Government -- the same Government that stole 30 million dollars of our property, got caught planting banned literature in Kingdom Halls (on CAMERA), and illegally raided homes and imprisoned innocent JWs... yeah, THAT government is innocent.

We just made all that stuff up too, I guess...

What a joke.

For the record, nobody believes them.

Of course, nobody has to.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47732556

Are people going to trust a group of people known to value truth highly, or a government that is known to play fast and loose with truth and rights?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

This is abominable! We are a peaceful people and even worldly people can see how ridiculous this is. It always comes to mind those working for the government who are simply "doing there jobs", what must go through their minds while planting false evidence and torturing innocent people?

If they have any human decency, they could realize they are working for the wrong side, and the faith of our fellow brothers could be a positive witness to them. Just as some false witnesses will turn to goats during the last days, we never know which worldly people could be on our side helping us in the end. Hence why it is so important to be a peaceable witness, we never know who might be watching.

(Daniel 10:13) . . .But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia. . .

(Daniel 10:20, 21) . . .Now I will go back to fight with the prince of Persia. When I leave, the prince of Greece will come. 21 However, I will tell you the things recorded in the writings of truth. There is no one strongly supporting me in these things but Miʹcha·el, your prince.

Real rulers over the earth at present time.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

This is abominable! We are a peaceful people and even worldly people can see how ridiculous this is. It always comes to mind those working for the government who are simply "doing there jobs", what must go through their minds while planting false evidence and torturing innocent people?

If they have any human decency, they could realize they are working for the wrong side, and the faith of our fellow brothers could be a positive witness to them. Just as some false witnesses will turn to goats during the last days, we never know which worldly people could be on our side helping us in the end. Hence why it is so important to be a peaceable witness, we never know who might be watching.

They might think that they are planting evidence for a good cause. (John 16:2)

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

4 hours ago, lovejoypeace said:

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, so that when they accuse you of being wrongdoers, they may be eyewitnesses of your fine works and, as a result, glorify God in the day of his inspection." --- 1Pet. 2:12

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

The claim of  "active resistance" (that the brothers put up a fight ) reminds me of Brother Alisinos memorial talk were he speculates that the religious leaders no doubt spread the rumour that Jesus resisted arrest to explain his bruised and battered face in the morning after his arrest.

The brothers are preparing us...

Screenshot2019040114.jpg

Jesus is watching, retribution will be terrifying (for them).

Edited by sunshine

On 3/29/2019 at 8:50 AM, Bob said:

OK, so the brothers burned and beat themselves to frame the Russian Government -- the same Government that stole 30 million dollars of our property, got caught planting banned literature in Kingdom Halls (on CAMERA), and illegally raided homes and imprisoned innocent JWs... yeah, THAT government is innocent.

We just made all that stuff up too, I guess...

What a joke.

Yeah, but that evidence was never allowed in court so we probably planted it ourselves.

/s