JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Former U.S. Defence Official claims UFOs are Real.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1790 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Man that title seems like clickbait.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/christopher-mellon-official-ufo-sightings-real.amp

So this reminds me of the time the CIA released documents saying Hitler didn't suicide and actually moved to Argentina and had a wife... Which no one believed and thought they released it so people wouldn't pay attention to something they were doing, being distracted.

So what are they trying to distract from this time...?

Edited by Nirex

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

Technically every flying object is a UFO until it is identified however he is inferring there is a non-earthly source. I remember a story where the military fostered stories about UFO's to cover their own spy plane missions... 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

53 minutes ago, Wanda Hill said:

So, my uncle is friends with he man that was the head of project blue book, I asked him, "is there anybody out there"?..and he said the man told him there are things that can't be identified..

That's a pretty generic statement. I have things in my refrigerator that can't be identified. One day it will be interesting to find out, however I think we will have more important things to think about then.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

When I was a kid I used to have this theory that if there were aliens, maybe it was another Earth lightyears away with another set of humans that had the same test Adam and Even did. Only they passed their test, lived forever into the future where they have such advanced technology that they decided to visit us and see what not to ever do or just visit period.

Then I had another theory that maybe they were the future us, where after the thousand year reign technology got advanced to the point Jehovah allowed time travel and they came back to see us.

Both just childhood theories and probably improbable.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

2 hours ago, Nirex said:

another set of humans that had the same test Adam and Even did. Only they passed their test

If that were the case, the issue of Jehovah's Sovereignty would have been answered there, and there would be no reason to let the same question/challenge play out on this planet....

He wouldn't send his precious son to repeatedly die time after time, Jesus died once, for all time....  

6 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

If that were the case, the issue of Jehovah's Sovereignty would have been answered there, and there would be no reason to let the same question/challenge play out on this planet....

He wouldn't send his precious son to repeatedly die time after time, Jesus died once, for all time....  

It was just a child's theory...

3 hours ago, Nirex said:

It was just a child's theory...

Yes, I do understand that, the explanation is still valid.

It explains why we are alone in the cosmos. Any UFO craft of non human design or manufacture can only be made by spirit creatures.

What spirit creatures want us to waste precious time worrying about anything other than Gods Kingdom?

Once knowing the intentions of those wayward spirit creatures, why would we let ourselves be played by them? 

We know what they want, we know what they do, that's all we need to know enough to steer completely away from them, not even fantasizing about them.. 

Area 51

The United States Air Force facility commonly known as Area 51 is a highly classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range

Wow, what's incubating on the bottom shelf? Extraterrestrial life? Top secret.

Willing to bet any genuine UFO alien experiences are demonic experiences, since they match many of the same descriptors. Hearing voices, so called telepathy, "secret knowledge", advanced intelligence, bright lights or other weird visuals... Just like "ghost" experiences too.

Edited by EccentricM