JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

FAKE NEWS: Russia President signs executive order to release all jailed Jehovah’s Witnesses; ban on religious group lifted

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1779 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I don't know how true this is...  Can anyone confirm or deny? 

https://cbtvn.com/russia-president-signs-executive-order-to-release-all-jailed-jehovahs-witnesses-ban-on-religious-group-lifted/

Edited by trottigy

"For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act." Phil 2:13

3 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

A little googling shows that cbtvn, even though they do not publish anything about themselves on their own site, are known to publish fake news.

Thank you! I didn't see anything myself, but I'm not too good at Google. 👍

"For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act." Phil 2:13

It is a fake news website. It was registered about 2 months ago. There is other fake news like Canada begs Nigeria for 1mln. immigrants, then later the same about Pakistan. They try to inflate the value of that domain. Do not send to anyone. I guess there could be a list of fake news domains so brothers should verify that first before posting.

It’s interesting though, that it is trying to inflate its readership by posting news about Russia and us.  They must know they can get about 8 million hits real quick. 

And doesnt this show we must really scrutinise what we read and hear as news? Satan’s propaganda may sound true if we are not careful.

the website CBTV is a fake news website which earns from traffic to their website 

About Source of Fake News –

The website cbtvn.com which posted Fake news was created just last month, doesn’t have any contact details or any credits to their name anywhere

2019-05-27_11h50_57.png?resize=485%2C316

Russia President signs executive order to release all jailed Jehovah’s Witnesses; ban on religious group lifted

I don't see this posted elsewhere. It may or may not be true.

Edited by carlos

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:)