JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WATCHTOWER STUDY - MAY 2020 (PICTURES)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1529 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There is something in this chart what catched my eye..
Maybe I have been sleeping, but I noticed that after the attack on false religion by the UN, the KOTN will attack God's people, or will assemble the kings of the world to attack us..
Is this something what was said earlier, or did I really sleep?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

There is something in this chart what catched my eye..
Maybe I have been sleeping, but I noticed that after the attack on false religion by the UN, the KOTN will attack God's people, or will assemble the kings of the world to attack us..
Is this something what was said earlier, or did I really sleep? emoji28.png

Chapter 21 in the Kingdom Rules book might refresh your memory. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Chapter 21 in the Kingdom Rules book might refresh your memory. 
Thank you! But you know what is different from the Kingdom Rules book, is that this chart says it literally that the KOTN is going to lead this attack..
The text in the Kingdom Rules book leaves room for this, but it's the first time I see it so literally in print

10 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

Thank you! But you know what is different from the Kingdom Rules book, is that this chart says it literally that the KOTN is going to lead this attack..
The text in the Kingdom Rules book leaves room for this, but it's the first time I see it so literally in printemoji848.png

Or maybe the attack by the king of the north right now is a lead up to the attack by the kings of the earth as it will be a full blown attack after the destruction of BTG.

Or maybe the attack by the king of the north right now is a lead up to the attack by the kings of the earth as it will be a full blown attack after the destruction of BTG.
Well.. I was thinking the same.. The KOTN is now attacking God's people. We wouldn't expect that they give our brothers full freedom and stop their attack before the GT, right?
So just imagine:

UN (incl. KOTN) will attack false religion. Then after that God's people will be the only ones serving their God in an organized way.
Ofcource this will cause a great anger of the KOTN. They have been busy to stop God's people for decades and now, while all other relions are gone.. THEY are still there!

Very interesting things to think about..

I can't wait to get the article(s) in this WT!

8 hours ago, Sepie93 said:

The KOTN is now attacking God's people. We wouldn't expect that they give our brothers full freedom and stop their attack before the GT, right

It is unlikely that the king of the north will stop the attack before the great tribulation. It is likely that the attack will go on right into the great tribulation. This is what bro mark Sanderson said at the 2018 annual meeting that this persecution is likely to spread. For me I have no reason to believe that the attack on Gods people in Russia will stop.

41 minutes ago, My little flower said:

It is unlikely that the king of the north will stop the attack before the great tribulation. It is likely that the attack will go on right into the great tribulation. This is what bro mark Sanderson said at the 2018 annual meeting that this persecution is likely to spread. For me I have no reason to believe that the attack on Gods people in Russia will stop.

It may stop only “Just before” the start of the GT.

7 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

It may stop only “Just before” the start of the GT.

I have a feeling that nothing will stop, GT will just "interrupt" persecution ..will provoke KOTN even more ...and the grand finale will take place.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

5 hours ago, My little flower said:

Mark Sanderson said that KOTN  has entered the land of decoration. He said that its not surprising that the persecution will spread. 

On 1/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, Luigi62 said:

MAY Study Watchtower. It will be on JW.ORG mid-late February.

April Study Watchtower will be on JW.ORG mid-late January.

Where can we find this WT ?

or do you have special access that we cannot have ?

😃

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Where can we find this WT ?

or do you have special access that we cannot have ?

😃

The Watchtower itself is not posted yet, but the pictures are ... some of the brothers here know the "secret" pattern of how image links will be built when the magazine is available in HTML format.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:34 PM, Dages said:

Interesting. Using  a kind of crawler would be more convenient.

Another picture :

2020408_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

I guess it's about the persecution in Russia ? or maybe about the GT

I think it's about the GT because the military seems to disappear. It would be an illustration of Jesus who liberates his people during GT

2 hours ago, Nicolas Salvado said:

I think it's about the GT because the military seems to disappear. It would be an illustration of Jesus who liberates his people during GT

this is the explanation for the picture in the WT:

2017 RUSSIA

Authorities imprison Witnesses
and confiscate branch buildings