JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WATCHTOWER STUDY - MAY 2020 (PICTURES)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1529 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting. Using  a kind of crawler would be more convenient.
Another picture :
2020408_univ_lsr_xl.jpg&key=bc59c244f67346546fef137db5e7e390fc70caf145dcff9c17d7680bd3d680a6
I guess it's about the persecution in Russia ? or maybe about the GT

The image shows arrested Russian brothers and sisters from 2017 on. It is a part of the timeline.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

according to the chart it appears RUSSIA has arrived at the symbolic place called Armageddon. 

Well, we need to see us through the Great Tribulation first. We are almost there at the start of it. On the brink of it. Then, after this, these kings will be gathered to the situation called Armageddon. That’ll be the end of it.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

41 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Well, we need to see us through the Great Tribulation first. We are almost there at the start of it. On the brink of it.

Oh yes 

When you closely look at the chart though not to scale, the attack by the king of the north and the declaration of peace and security seem to be overlapping. 

Oh yes 
When you closely look at the chart though not to scale, the attack by the king of the north and the declaration of peace and security seem to be overlapping. 

Yes, well, we suppose it might happen any day. We look forward to it, don’t we?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

11 minutes ago, My little flower said:

I have noticed that and the last king of the north. 

Yep, I have always thought that "this time" entering the land of Decoration is very significant, and this chart shows that exactly.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)