JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WATCHTOWER STUDY - MAY 2020 (PICTURES)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1529 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

51 minutes ago, Dages said:

It's on the web server where we can find every pictures of our litterature, as it was explained in the first page

I think his point was that we may be speculating on the content of the magazine based on the pictures and some of that speculation may be evolving into fact...

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 hours ago, Nicolas Salvado said:

But we don't have the WT. So how do you know 😀 ?

The name/code of the picture is “2020408_E_cnt_1_lg” means it will be in the may study watchtower. 

30149EF4-696C-447F-8A62-436BB2C96887.jpeg

Edited by Luigi62

7 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

I think his point was that we may be speculating on the content of the magazine based on the pictures and some of that speculation may be evolving into fact...

Yes and I think it’s over this picture. This picture is apart of the chart, under “2017 Russia”. Not depicting the GT, though the soldiers seem to be fading away. Also this picture will be the article art for the audio when you download the magazine in MP3.

5F3BB17F-60AD-4A97-8419-F23D83E56D1E.jpeg

I think while the timeline is clearly not specific In it’s dates for the future, it does emphasise that Prophecy has taken us all the way to the threshold of the Great Tribulation, with the exception if the Cry of Peace (which itself is followed almost immediately by the outbreak of the tribulation), we are not waiting for anything else to be fulfilled before we enter the Tribulation. It really is an “any day now” - “could be in tomorrow’s news” situation. 

It seems there is nothing left for the last days to do in terms of prophecy - the next prophecies to see fulfilment are those successively falling dominoes of the GT/Armageddon. 

In the timeline, you see jw's being imprisoned.. average is 5 years .. the longest time was from 1933-1945.. 

I don't want to count years but  the psalmist says: 

Teach us how to count our days+

So that we may acquire a heart of wisdom.  psalms 90:12      which means to me that I have to very careful on how I spend my time since time is running out for this system. 

In the timeline, you see jw's being imprisoned.. average is 5 years .. the longest time was from 1933-1945.. 
I don't want to count years but  the psalmist says: 

Teach us how to count our days+

So that we may acquire a heart of wisdom.  psalms 90:12      which means to me that I have to very careful on how I spend my time since time is running out for this system. 

An alternative translation of that expression is:

“Teach us to use our days
So that we may acquire a heart of wisdom.”

What matters is not the number of days, but how you use the days you’ve got.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 3 weeks later...