JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WATCHTOWER STUDY - MAY 2020 (PICTURES)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1519 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

22 minutes ago, .Ivan. said:

So it is in study WT from April 2020..
Last released is March.
04.2020. will be online about 2 weeks from now..?

April Study Watchtower will be on JW.ORG mid-late January.

MAY Study Watchtower will be on JW.ORG mid-late February.

All the pictures is this thread are from the MAY Study Watchtower. (Just like the title of the thread.) 

3 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

I found this Awe inspiring timeline.

2020408_E_cnt_1_xl.jpg

2020408_E_cnt_2_xl.jpg

2020408_E_cnt_11_xl.jpg

2020408_E_cnt_14_xl.jpg

Tears of joy bro and sis... When  all of those prophecies will be fulfilled..... Satan's world divide us all.. But we are all one....

Ephesians 1:10  to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth 

Soon we will all go home my fellow children of God Jehovah. 

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

Oh my another cracking series!!!!  I'm loving it already just from the charts!!!! (Cannot WAIT for Jesus our king to trample the king of the North and all his ugly allies ...)

Well we want him to trample and destroy the King of the South as well...❤️

16 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

Jesus Died for everyone.

Jehovah doesn't want to destroy anyone but want everyone to repent.

That is true, Jesus died for everyone per se. But everyone will not be saved because they will reject him. Plus, the shoe is on the other foot when you have the religious leaders reject him in the first century and knew he was the Messiah. They are nothing but dirt and they will forever be that way.

12 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Jesus Died for everyone.

Jehovah doesn't want to destroy anyone but want everyone to repent.

In the sense of this discussion, he did not die for the King of the North, the King of the South or Babylon the Great.  He did not die for the Image beast the UN and so on.  We were discussing those dedicated to the destruction of God's Kingdom and the determined persecution of his people.  God has foretold there aggregate destruction and eternal erasure from the universe.  We want those prophecies to come true.  That is what inspired the series of comments above.  Not any specific individual at present.

Where are you seeing the timeline if the magazine hasn’t been released?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

How far in advance are magazines published?

We just received this info last year and here the magazine is printed revealing Russia as the King of the North? Either it was printed before the announcement at the annual meeting...or

It was just printed to reflect the new understanding..

7 hours ago, Shannie said:

How far in advance are magazines published?

We just received this info last year and here the magazine is printed revealing Russia as the King of the North? Either it was printed before the announcement at the annual meeting...or

It was just printed to reflect the new understanding..

Isn't it two years in advance? Something like that.  .... makes you wonder what the slave are working on now... hope it's an article about adjusting to new system life!

On 1/6/2020 at 3:03 AM, Luigi62 said:

MAY Study Watchtower. It will be on JW.ORG mid-late February.

April Study Watchtower will be on JW.ORG mid-late January.

How do you have access to non published WT's. Not that I'm not grateful to see them!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

2 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

How do you have access to non published WT's. Not that I'm not grateful to see them!

It just tells you who will have access to New Scrolls first.....LOL :blues-bros (Down Under Boys....LOL ) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 1/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, jwhess said:

Well we want him to trample and destroy the King of the South as well...❤️

But it’s the King of the North being mean to our family tight now! This is all so wonderful! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

It is quite easy to see pictures and thumbnails a few weeks before they are published. They are available on our official server, you just need to know where to look. This is intentionally made this way by the HQ.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

17 hours ago, BLEmom said:

Where are you seeing the timeline if the magazine hasn’t been released?

Jw.org.

This is the link i use. Every 40 is a new month. Then each month add 1 till you see a picture.

March: https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/2020320/univ/art/2020320_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

April: https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/2020360/univ/art/2020360_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

May: https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/2020400/univ/art/2020400_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Chart Link: https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/2020408/E/art/2020408_E_cnt_2_xl.jpg