JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What we want to do In PARADISE

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1424 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Romain said:

Screenshot_2020-05-23-23-47-48-549_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.b8f4e9c80944538259f19651072e89c2.jpg

(Photo taken by a friend)

Here is the sky tonight where I live. I have never seen that before.

I can’t wait for the time I will spent watching the sky in the Paradise.

“Jehovah is the greatest artist” after all.

Yes, me too. I recently got up to watch the dawn as I’d never seen a real sunrise before and oh my, the colours... I can’t wait to have the time to watch sunrises and sunsets and look at all the stars from all different places on the earth. 

This was the sunrise which was amazing. But to be honest the dawn was much more awesome. From complete pitch black to light pastelS: blues, pinks, purples until the sun finally crests the horizon... my camera couldn’t capture it but it was amazing. I want to be able to paint it in the paradise. 

ECE08950-76F8-40D7-A582-CFBB57CCA60C.jpeg

Thank you to all of you dear ones that left comforting words for me after I posted that my daughter recently passed away (10 weeks ago now) as well as my hubby 5 years ago. 
The crushing part of it all is that they were both sudden deaths & maybe genetic. 😔 but we’re still waiting test results. 
The only way we get through these times is with Jehovahs help for sure. 
I so look forward to welcoming my hubby & my beautiful daughter back very soon. 
the way the world is going convinces me more and more that the GT is not far off.....☺️ 

I'm looking forward to having good nights sleeps. Can't remember the last time I had a nights sleep where I didn't have to get up at least two or three times. I wake up tired, I live tired and I go to bed exhausted. So getting used to the good healthy sleep patterns of my youth again is one of the things I'm so looking forward to. Then I'll be able to work with real energy, doing my bit for Jehovah in that New World to Come.

I want to build a house (I will need help, brothers, I am all thumbs here) that contains a huge library - the kind you know from movies, where you need a mobile ladder to get to the books at the top. Besides that I´m planning to

- finally become a good singer who hits the right note

- have a leopard in my garden

- learn to play soccer perfectly 

- study the bible with ressurected relatives, especially with my grandma

- eat lots of sweets without getting fatter

- travel around the world in order to see new places (finally freed from pollution etc.) and meet new people (all brothers and sisters, no worldly people, yeah!)

Edited by coony77

Chrissy :wave:

On 5/30/2020 at 2:03 PM, Mclove said:

16 Floor-to-Ceiling Bookshelves That Will Make Your Jaw Drop    Christina, I share your passion for books. Yes definitely a book room in the house. A few animals sleeping on the sofa would be purrrfect. 

Thanks,  Anne, that's exactly what I mean (:P)

Chrissy :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

With Jehovah's blessing, my family and I will be planning a HUGE backyard picnic in the new world.  What's on the menu? Mouth-watering recipes including, either artisan/rosemary/sourdough/garlic naan breads with butter/ghee to taste; Indian-African-Island-Asian curries; basmati/pilau, jollof, coconut or vegetable fried rice, bhajis, spanakopita, pasta salads and vegetable pizzas, spinach lasagna, BBQ beans, maybe some makai and mukimo -- including recipes from King David's royal kitchen, but I'll have to ask the royal cook. :D

And let's not forget a cool refreshing drink infused with fresh fruit from the garden and orchards and homemade desserts pleasing to ths palate.  :)

Soooo, if you are so inclined...

b08b812383def4559d2f1cc5fecd30a41.jpg

Edited by carlos