JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What we want to do In PARADISE

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1424 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I can't wait to see loved ones and meet bible characters. I also can't wait to fully be apart of the ministry with new people who deeply care about Jehovah. I have the chance to live 25 min. away from World Headquarters which is awesome and a great preaching tool.

Edited by Emily Mucklow

The thing at the top of my list is to be re-united with all my lost loved ones.  I listen/watch some of the videos about the new system (especially ones set to music) and imagine my family as the people in it.     I'd love to be able to bake from home in my custom kitchen, and grow my own cocoa, coffee & vanilla (among other stuff as well)   Would love to be able to learn how to make glass/crystal and also how wine  & rum are both made.   Provided Jehovah lets me of course.

I will be figuring out how I got that perfect body, without going to the gym? :rockon:LOL 

Next question: How many donuts this perfect body can handle? :popcorn:

Yep...that will keep me busy for a while ...LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never managed to do a headstand, so that would be great.

Continue to improve ballet dancing. Just doing it as a hobby now.

Learn how to swim as well as my hubby and daughter. lol

Build a dream house.

After she is resurrected, ask my mother how she was able to sing soprano. Then practice together. We sang together at Expo '86 in Vancouver at a recording studio when I was a child. The song was: "The Greatest Love of All", so looking forward to singing it again when she is back. Also kingdom songs!

Traveling around the world around with my bike and and travel packs.

Growing a beautiful fruit and vegetable garden after we've traveled the world. And then start a vineyard.

Learn engineering. Invent things we have now that will be useful then.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

I figure between David's mathematical abilities, and my imagination and artistic abilities, we can spend an eternity inventing all kinds of crazy things. It would be cool to confer with people from the resurrection too, like Leonardo DaVinci, Tesla, Einstein, etc about the artistic, design, scientific aspect of such things as well.

56 minutes ago, Katty said:

I figure between David's mathematical abilities, and my imagination and artistic abilities, we can spend an eternity inventing all kinds of crazy things. It would be cool to confer with people from the resurrection too, like Leonardo DaVinci, Tesla, Einstein, etc about the artistic, design, scientific aspect of such things as well.

Also think about yet unborn children in Paradise, those future children will grow up in most caring and supportive place, which will support unobstructed  environment to pursue a variety of interests. Many new "geniuses" will be born. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

15 hours ago, Katty said:

I was about to write something about David and i saw that someone already did.

😀