JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What we want to do In PARADISE

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1424 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was actually thinking today how incredible it will feel to be able to just be at peace. To not have a weight on my chest from anxiety or worry. 

Beyond that feeling, I’ve always wanted a farm. To have cows and pigs and ducks around. I also want to learn to sew and make clothing. Nothing too intricate, but nice stuff.

I rarely have the motivation to imagine what I might want to do, very little appeals to me. So the first order of business would be to sleep for as long as possible... or at least until I feel rested for the first time in my life. Then I would probably like to design my own living space, perhaps a mobile tiny home on a trailer or boat if that will still be possible. Perhaps travel a bit to see what's out there, try to figure out my reasons for living on this planet. I'd probably want to get into some kind of element / technology recycling for the restoration. Might even open a cat cafe caravan and visit the snow leopards.

Edited by Myew

7 hours ago, califlorican said:

I was actually thinking today how incredible it will feel to be able to just be at peace. To not have a weight on my chest from anxiety or worry. 

Beyond that feeling, I’ve always wanted a farm. To have cows and pigs and ducks around. I also want to learn to sew and make clothing. Nothing too intricate, but nice stuff.

That what My mum says when she gets into paradise, be in awe and be joyful  she made it. Giving praise to Jehovah.

7 hours ago, Myew said:

I rarely have the motivation to imagine what I might want to do, very little appeals to me. So the first order of business would be to sleep for as long as possible... or at least until I feel rested for the first time in my life. Then I would probably like to design my own living space, perhaps a mobile tiny home on a trailer or boat if that will still be possible. Perhaps travel a bit to see what's out there, try to figure out my reasons for living on this planet. I'd probably want to get into some kind of element / technology recycling for the restoration. Might even open a cat cafe caravan and visit the snow leopards.

I can't wait to travel without borders.

My plan is to live in each city for a few years until I've lived in every city around on earth.

After all the cleaning up/building & restoration work ect,  I want to be on the resurrection welcoming team!
Can you imagine that sheer joy at welcoming ones that have died & explaining where they are now! 
Of course, this is how I imagine it, it could well be completely different & there may not be welcoming teams! But wouldn’t be great if there were. ☺️

......And I hope to be on the welcoming team for my late Hubby & daughter.....❤️

Edited by Jothob

16 hours ago, Jothob said:

Thank you. My hubby died 5 years ago very suddenly. My daughter died 5 weeks ago also very suddenly 😔 

My dear sister, I can't even imagine the pain you are enduring. When my son died 2.5 years ago, it was almost unbearable. To lose a mate so recently and then lose a child.. well the only way to endure is with Jehovah's help. I am glad you are here. There is much support on this board for those who have lost their beloved to the evil enemy death. May Jehovah support you with friends, and family during this time. I love you dear sister. Take time to rest a bit. ❤️

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

On 4/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, Jothob said:

After all the cleaning up/building & restoration work ect,  I want to be on the resurrection welcoming team!
Can you imagine that sheer joy at welcoming ones that have died & explaining where they are now! 
Of course, this is how I imagine it, it could well be completely different & there may not be welcoming teams! But wouldn’t be great if there were. ☺️

......And I hope to be on the welcoming team for my late Hubby & daughter.....❤️

I’m so very sorry for your loss! ❤️ We are so close to seeing them again! ..I too am awaiting to see my husband resurrected. What a day it’s going to be!! My heart skips a beat at the thought! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

I would like to make a nice meal for everyone. I was thinking maybe a fruit salad❤. After that I would like to look at the sky at night on the beach and lay in the sand with the water touching my feet with a straw in my mouth. I would probably sleep on the the beach. I also would want to find a hot spring or cave and take a swim in it with my children. I also would want to meet Moses, Joseph, Noah, Abraham and many other bible characters. I love to travel so I would want to see the world.

Reuniting with dead loved ones, witnessing to resurrected ones and being able to enjoy & play with all the animals as Jehovah intended. 

oh and waking up everyday stress free!! 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:07 AM, Jothob said:

Thank you. My hubby died 5 years ago very suddenly. My daughter died 5 weeks ago also very suddenly 😔 

I’m so very sorry for your losses 🙁❤️

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Todd komaniak said:

All the above but with the plus of not having to read any kind of signs of when the end of a thousand years is going to be will know exactly day month no more guessing

But imagine "speculation' on what will happen during second Millennium?  LOL :whistling:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

9 hours ago, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

I'm really bad at drawing.

So I'll see how human perfection changes people.

I become a good drawer, I could understand what a perfect human really means, because right now, I have zero talent in drawing. 

I can’t even draw a decent looking stick “person”. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in another thread over three years ago, and yet I continue to imagine THAT day! (I took this photo about 10 years ago in Honolulu.)

"I closed my eyes envisioning myself in paradise.  In my mind,  I too was walking along the beach and from a distance I saw someone; a tall staturesque woman resembling me in my own youth; coming towards me with outstretched arms -- and a smile I had not seen in a v-e-r-y  loong time.  The both of us stood there embracing each other tightly; still holding on and gently falling down on bended knees on the sand, we both begin to shed tears while looking up in the heavens...to forever praise The One True God for my gift, this special blessing, and my best friend.

Beach1.thumb.jpg.2282fbc3ceb49e1858a8586abe8be962.jpg