JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Proposal to control Catholic Church funding

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1578 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow, I thought that this was just happening - it said June 9, 2020.  Someone sent this to me.  I was rather surprised with the priest (or whoever that was) who swiped a lot of dollars from the collections and did all kinds of extravagant stuff with it.  At least the CC gives the impression of following a vow of poverty- Poverty, Chastity, and Obedience - hmm, well never mind...

Edited by rbrown1205

• 3 weeks later...

I got it to open ... and yeah most interesting. Although the demise of BBTG is going to be swift  and shockingly quick - this shows the direction they are heading with religion. 

Not yet though ...not until the saying of Peace and Security - as there seems to be support from religions with this phase, but yes could be later than we think. Thanks for sharing my dear.

Greg ... I 'saved' it when it said to up the right hand corner then it worked for me.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

25 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Greg ... I 'saved' it when it said to up the right hand corner then it worked for me.

I am afraid to go to the "corner" ..it reminds me about my younger school years LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Is that old or something? I can find nothing on it no matter what I google. Like I start typing the title and it even auto completes it for me as a search, but no results.

Strange =/

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

The video has been making the JW friend of a friend circuit for the last month .. old news that never got passed in the legislature.

Edited by Lance

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Yeah we had this spread around our congregation recently too, but super old video now. Amazing how connected we all are on a social level across the world, and it's no wonder the GB have said even recently not to fall for stuff or just spread things we hear, because it goes around like wildfire and people don't fact check.

Edited by EccentricM

On 6/27/2020 at 8:38 AM, Stormswift said:

So did the bill pass?

No it didn't.  It was thrown out in 2012.

A friend sent this to me the other day on Messenger and I did some research on it before I got too excited.

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

No it didn't.  It was thrown out in 2012.

A friend sent this to me the other day on Messenger and I did some research on it before I got too excited.
At least it wasn't fake news, just old news!

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk