JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Unidentified disease in India

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1269 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

From apnews.com 

https://apnews.com/article/india-coronavirus-pandemic-fbfd61bf8ba0556f4fab986095d705d

I wonder what could be. 

Not a good way to start 2021.

New disease.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

20 minutes ago, Naturale said:

Very sad. :(

The inability to figure out the cause for encephalitis is unfortunate considering the huge number of deaths it causes each year.

According to the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme, which also monitors Acute Encephalitis Syndrome / JE cases in India, there have been a total of 51,999 cases in India since 2014 out of which, 6,713 patients died. 

“The search for the cause of a disease often leads to wild goose chases and the researchers need patience,” Lalit Kant, former head of epidemiology and communicable diseases division at the ICMR, said. “Skilled and experienced people are especially important in recognising a re-emerging zoonotic disease,” Kant added.

The problem is more with new and emerging diseases as there are no diagnostic tests and the doctors have to diagnose on the basis of symptoms.

For  a new disease of suspected zoonotic origin, working in collaboration with a veterinarian would be ideal, he suggested.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

This morning me an my Neice went over the article and we think it’s possible that they were trying to kill Covid or prevent Covid so they put something in the water to try an stop it...same symptoms as maybe mercury poisoning.  Well whatever the case may be...it worked..not one person of the 400 tested positive in one of the most heavily infected cities in India.  Very strange.  Praying for India especially the elderly an lil children.  

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

1 hour ago, Gi-Gi said:

This morning me an my Neice went over the article and we think it’s possible that they were trying to kill Covid or prevent Covid so they put something in the water to try an stop it...same symptoms as maybe mercury poisoning.  Well whatever the case may be...it worked..not one person of the 400 tested positive in one of the most heavily infected cities in India.  Very strange.  Praying for India especially the elderly an lil children.  

So, this doesn't look like a contagion but, rather, all these people were exposed to a toxin?

18 hours ago, Shawnster said:

So, this doesn't look like a contagion but, rather, all these people were exposed to a toxin?

Possibly so. Excessive amounts of lead and nickel found in blood.

My suspicion is industrial manufacturing related. 

https://apnews.com/article/india-coronavirus-pandemic-state-governments-35f3d84677706058470da425b96ffe02

Edited by AH173

Update

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

Maybe from the water?

The article stated that not everyone used the same water source and the water tests were negative.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D