JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Which animal(s) best represent you?

daydream

A light hearted look at how animals can take on human characteristics. Or is it the other way around? 

Explore the wonderful impact that animals have in our lives - their playfulness, endearing qualities, mannerisms and more.

Trawl through the Animal Kingdom, films, cartoon shows to identify which animal (s) best describe you or someone you know. 😂

Get your inspiration from some of theses animated movies/cartoon shows

• Bambi (Thumper the rabbit, Flower the skunk,  Great Prince of the Forest, Friend Owl)

My fingers are itching to nominate some of our highly esteemed brothers here for the last 2                        caricatures but I won't. An idle mind is the Devil's workshop. :devil2:

https://www.ranker.com/list/bambi-characters/reference

• Pepe Le Pew 

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-looney-tunes-characters

Edited by Tortuga

I am not sure just 1 animal cannot represent me.... because I have too many issues.

So here are some of the animals that represent me and why:

This animal represents who I would like to be:  loveable, playful, funny, love to be in water all day

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.5a32a2c2162bdac05ee4856f2b262fe3.jpeg

But sadly that is not who I am. I think I am more like this animal as I am often too serious or too deep in thought:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.d024ab8fd1f6fc9cf514b53210907963.jpeg

And I also tend to be overly affectionate with those who I care about:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.9f8944f6fe699de1f365be5388694c7c.jpeg

And I want to be with my friends so much that I bother them too much:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.92a0496c4040638f2a363dcbf60a463c.jpeg

Plus I am kind of funny looking, so if you could put all these animals together to make 1 animal, then I guess this is the little animal that might best represent me:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.fccf02ace5614083490560d7ebabd5a1.jpeg

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

2 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

am not sure just 1 animal cannot represent me.... because I have too many issues.

You are a cool platypus!

eggs platypus GIF

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, thegreenjudy said:

Probably a mix between a headless chicken and a sloth... depending on my mood 🙃🤫

Judy may think that she is like such animals, but we don’t think so, “the green Judy” is more like this too us:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d52004c4b25e0d3d6aa97c259b7b1318.jpeg

:sunshine:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

10 hours ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

I am not sure just 1 animal cannot represent me.... because I have too many issues.

So here are some of the animals that represent me and why:

This animal represents who I would like to be:  loveable, playful, funny, love to be in water all day

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.5a32a2c2162bdac05ee4856f2b262fe3.jpeg

But sadly that is not who I am. I think I am more like this animal as I am often too serious or too deep in thought:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.d024ab8fd1f6fc9cf514b53210907963.jpeg

And I also tend to be overly affectionate with those who I care about:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.9f8944f6fe699de1f365be5388694c7c.jpeg

And I want to be with my friends so much that I bother them too much:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.92a0496c4040638f2a363dcbf60a463c.jpeg

Plus I am kind of funny looking, so if you could put all these animals together to make 1 animal, then I guess this is the little animal that might best represent me:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.fccf02ace5614083490560d7ebabd5a1.jpeg

No red panda???

1 hour ago, Katty said:

No red panda???

Oh I forgot, thank you Katty for helping me remember who I ultimately want to be:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.0cfba6cd5906eb5baa61f624ef752e41.jpeg

Do you see how lovable, playful and cute I could be if that was me above? Look at me fly! 

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

Fabio and Gabriel are Indian ringneck parakeet brothers born 1 year apart. Listen and enjoy as they give kisses, say each other's names, and even ask how and what are they doing!

Any transcript ? 😁  The cheek of it!

Edited by Mclove

59329b41f50e5d6669e64d1b1ac861b0.jpg   

This is what I look like after pounding the pavement looking for potential Pets Club members. 🤣

A harried hare with a nervous disposition

image.png.7f6f5bb0b1bfab53632cc44bb8fb90f4.png

Richard Scarry's Lowly Worm. This is what I was before I was bamboozled into starting 'Pets' Club. 😆

Anyway I hope you all had a nice time here, appreciating Jehovah's marvelous creation

When you love what you do, it doesn't feel like work. 

It's another busy day in Busytown as the Bunny family, Lowly Worm, and other familiar characters wash up, go shopping, drive around town and more. Each scene provides plenty of objects to name and Richard Scarry's delightful illustrations are labeled with over 250 words.

Edited by Mclove

• 3 months later...

Well, what would you call a mixture of a fish and an elephant? "Fishyphant"? "Elefish"?

I´ll try to explain it....

Very often I consider myself as absent-minded as my friend Dory here:

But I´m also a little bit like Meena from the movie "Sing":

I sing a lot, but I would never dare to do it in front of an audience (the only difference is that Meena suffers from stage fright while I simply CAN´T sing - which doesn´t prevent me from doing it).  But when I first saw that character in the movie, I couldn´t help it - she reminded me of myself :shrugs:

So, although I´d love to be a pretty proud big cat like a leopard for example, I guess I´m just a "fishyphant"

Chrissy :wave: